• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men In White -- this article says it all

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would love to see MM be at Chia Thye Poh's autobiography launch

Short of a complete volume of autobiography, there's a chapter in Dr. Chee Soon Juan's Dare To Change in which he wrote about his interview with Chia Thye Poh.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
give that man a Tiger:smile::cool:
Dear Scroobal

Factions within the Communist and leftists ? The only possible divide I see is the rich communist poor communist divide :_)) The interviews of the communist and leftist seem stacked in favor of the poor and lower middle class communist. the rich intellectuals seem to have sparse coverage whether deliberately or for what reason I can't fathom

Locke

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
dr chee sj wrote an interesting account on chia thye poh's struggle...even interviewed chia thye poh...see:

To Be Free--Stories from Asia's Struggle Against Oppression Book Description

Doubt many would even remember Chia Thye Poh now.

Having been locked up for so many years, his story will certainty be interesting but will only tell half the story ...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it should be To Be Free--Stories from Asia's Struggle Against Oppression Book Description instead:wink:

Short of a complete volume of autobiography, there's a chapter in Dr. Chee Soon Juan's Dare To Change in which he wrote about his interview with Chia Thye Poh.