• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news, once the mental barrier of 1000psf is broken through, we should easily benefit at 1200-1500 psf in a longer term....and this is M$.....

Question: Will Iskandar wither like KL Putrajaya???

PSF start 800-1000

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone brought d'pristine? can share with me the panel banks and did you maange to get 80-85% loan?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
just booked a 1 plus 1 bedroom in Paradiso Nuova after the salesman from developer drove me to the actual site... i must say very impressive and good location with lots of potential developments on the way especially the gleneagles hospital nearby
Another plus point that make me buy is this project is by Ong and ong architect
Im sure they will sell out once their sales gallery and show unit ready in September 2013

congrats to you. how much the price for your unit? high floor?

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
just booked a 1 plus 1 bedroom in Paradiso Nuova after the salesman from developer drove me to the actual site... i must say very impressive and good location with lots of potential developments on the way especially the gleneagles hospital nearby
Im sure they will sell out once their sales gallery and show unit ready in September 2013

Interesting the Paradiso areas wasn't accessible for long time. What the psf price for yours?

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

And do you know what's the percentage sold for Paradiso?

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facing Hospital entrance is .. Good or bad fengsui ? How bout in future will there be ambulance noise ?
Or Will there be a mortuary ?

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: depends on what type of hospitals..........all high end hospitals are built around Orchard Roads.......but of course it is different from those hospital besar back in old town malaysia....:smile:

U guys like to stay in front hospital ? Any reason ? :smile:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone else here bought the Iskandar Residences @ Medini? Just wondering why it takes so long for the bigger units to fully selling out? :(

i bought a higher floor unit at abt 700RM psf during it's first released in jb.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone else here bought the Iskandar Residences @ Medini? Just wondering why it takes so long for the bigger units to fully selling out? :(

Have you signed S&P for your Iskandat Residences?
I have yet to hear from the developer.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Westman - not yet, no sound no image........my agent said good, then no need to pay money so fast........but on the other hand also don't know what is going on.....???

Some banks even say with S&P then cannot offer loan??

Have you signed S&P for your Iskandat Residences?
I have yet to hear from the developer.