• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorpse star calls off wedding (Guess who?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terence Cao calls off wedding

1785572527-terence-cao-calls-off-wedding.jpg

MediaCorp actor Terence Cao's relationship with his younger girlfriend has hit a snag.

In an exclusive interview with xinmsn, the 43-year-old revealed that wedding preparations have stopped and that they have been in "a cooling-off period" for a few months already.

Last year, the actor said that he and his accountant girlfriend, who's 10 years younger, would tie the knot either last or this year. He then followed up with us in March saying that it would happen soon.

But things have taken an awful turn.

When we asked him for an update on Wednesday, he sighed, "This is my destiny

"It's not the right time yet. Marriage is for life, I don't want to implicate her."

Taken aback by the surprisingly pessimistic tone, we probed further, and Terence expressed that being the older one, he would have more responsibility in a long-term relationship.

"When two people live together, there could be problems every day. Sometimes, the more you know of the other person, the easier problems arise."

So is age gap the culprit?

"It's not because she's too young, but that I'm naïve. (Sighs) I'm a failure at managing the relationship. I don't blame her, we're just incompatible."

Does that mean they've broken up?

After thinking for a moment, he said, "We're not as close as before," but denying it's a tiff, instead calling it a "mutual cooling off".

"There are still feelings, but I think we got too stressed some time ago."

Terence was referring to their all-too-soon wedding preparations, a result of being rushed by people around them.

"After talking through, we realized we might not be ready."

He admitted there was an "adrenaline rush to marry", but one should seriously think through something so important.

But the actor seems to have his long-term sights set on this relationship.

"She's much more mature than her age suggests, and has a mind of her own, which is what I admire about her.

"This is my fifth relationship, and of course I hope it's the last! If it's fated, we will still end up together."

Jacelyn Tay getting hitched

While Terence seems unlucky in love, his ex-girlfriend Jacelyn Tay has struck gold. The actress announced last month she would wed businessman beau Brian Wong in October. She texted Terence about it beforehand and he in turn sent his blessings.

Did his blessings include a lavish gift?

He laughed, "How do I give if I wasn't invited when they registered their marriage? When it's her wedding I definitely will! (Laughs)"

Terence says he's very happy for the couple as he can feel their deep love for each other.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A "star"?????:confused: I've never heard of him in my life and I watch the E! channel on a regular basis.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A "star"?????:confused: I've never heard of him in my life and I watch the E! channel on a regular basis.

u mean u actually own a tv? That's amazing...considering the fact that u are staying on the ass part of the world.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. ah sam, any sheep that goes on air or the telly is some star in sheepishland.
2. whether they have the quality and substance is not necessary here.
3. do you call potmarked mark lee, a star too? some sheep here do!

jw5

Loyal
This guy is such a superstar, he has a thread dedicated totally to him in sammyboy.com.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy gay right?

I remember a KTV mummy ever told me that he is always very quiet and looks like not very interested in the girls when he cheong with the TCS people. Got onto a fight with Li Nan Xing in KTV once. Li Nan Xing is confirm not gay as he always tabao 2 girls home.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy gay right?

I remember a KTV mummy ever told me that he is always very quiet and looks like not very interested in the girls when he cheong with the TCS people. Got onto a fight with Li Nan Xing in KTV once. Li Nan Xing is confirm not gay as he always tabao 2 girls home.

Tabao 2 girls, he got energy to finish all in one night? Or he eat 1 for dinner and then 1 for supper?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tabao 2 girls, he got energy to finish all in one night? Or he eat 1 for dinner and then 1 for supper?

I think its 3P. Mummy said he very chee hong one. PRCs girls know him because his shows were aired in China very long ago liao. Some PRCs told me they saw him on TV when they were very young and they think he very handsome and drool over him.