• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Media giants will attend and report Hong Lim mass protest

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many SBF people should really attend the event. talk so much here. time to put words into actions.

don't chicken out of the event !

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's some advice for the attendees:

1) Bring an umbrella, because it is quite rainy these few days.

2) Bring cameras or camera phones, because some ISD/police twits will be filming and photographing everyone, as per their masters' orders to intimidate. Some of them may be not in uniform. Make these clowns famous on the Internet.

The PAP's nefarious population Ponzi scheme will blow up in its face... I think even the FTs themselves are not happy about the congestion and daily squeeze. The pappies seem to forget that we are human beings, not chickens on a KFC supplier poultry farm. We don't have to be civil or polite to self-serving, greedy politicians who don't care about us. To hell with them! To hell with them all! :oIo:

if we film them, will we be caught???becos they are plain cloth ISD.. they will film us.. then go check our i.c and mark us gao gao.
just need to clarify b4 i will bring my camera.do reply as soon as possible.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we film them, will we be caught???becos they are plain cloth ISD.. they will film us.. then go check our i.c and mark us gao gao.

They have no right to arrest you. They can try, I dare them.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
just shout "ISD people are here, everyone come take photo"

Anyway you can always refuse to show IC if they cannot certify their police status. You don't flash your IC on the street to anyone. What's more if you are not breaking any law, why should you give IC details?

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh says sure got a lot of people cme and ask hm for 4D that day....

dun wanna be a distraction hor....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tuayapeh says sure got a lot of people cme and ask hm for 4D that day....

dun wanna be a distraction hor....

many SBF bros should attend the event. Tonychat is a must. and he must take pictures to prove that he is there. but tuayapeh. you should not attend it. later scare the thousands of people away. :biggrin:

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw someone holding up a notice about this earlier today at an MRT station.

Seriously...all these activity is just going to boost the crime industry. The law enforcement write some bills to charge some easy targets and they get their bonus money. While the victims end up financially worse off, the scumbags you allegedly hate become better off.

So what if your favorite opposition politician gets elected to Parliament? They can't help you, because their job is to increase government revenue! Has anyone forgotten what the old name of the government used to be...? Hint: history textbook and check the statue near Singapore River. A name change. One of the oldest tricks in the book to catch the gullible public off guard.

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL and Co sues CNN and the lot, Singapore may loose its friendship with America

Which presumes that this America thing considers itself a friend to Singapore.

Anyway, it's his job to worry about the public relations issue. He's the CEO, not me. I'm not receiving a paycheck to care about that.

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Carlin was right about one thing. It is not the politicians who suck. It's the public.

Yeah, the public sucks. Great campaign slogan.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
over 3000 pledged their presence, event is from 4pm - 7pm.

cannot walk in Hong Lim Park ah?

stand there and be counted is alredy enough for me....must tell one and all about this,...hope thr hougang and Aljunied supporters can turn up!!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be there.

Those with balls will also be there.

Those with no balls, try to find your balls and be there as well.
Or buy Vaseline, bend over and let those cockroaches in white fuck you more.