• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Media giants will attend and report Hong Lim mass protest

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Media giants CNN, Bloomberg, AFP, Reuters & BBC news will attend & report on the historic mass-protest against PAP's 6.9m population event to be held at Hong Lim Park on Feb 16th.

Singaporeans and Sammyboy comrades please make an effort to join the protest.

Let the world know that we're ruled by a 54 year old dictatorship.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This protest event will have the potential to garner worldwide media attention on the little red dot.
I can't help but think that the government have really opened a Pandora's Box.

Last edited:

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So often there are Speakers Corner events but attendance quite small, unless it is the gay pinkdot events.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Native S'poreans shouldn't miss this opportunity to come forward and reveal to these international media to let the world know S'pore's true sorry state of affairs.

The longer we wait, chances are we'll be outnumbered by the influx of new citizens to vote out the PAP!

We want change asap!

[video=youtube;QEYmomUuveU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU[/video]

This land is mine ~ Andy Williams.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought they need to apply and get approval from the SPF before allow to speak at the corner?:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's some advice for the attendees:

1) Bring an umbrella, because it is quite rainy these few days.

2) Bring cameras or camera phones, because some ISD/police twits will be filming and photographing everyone, as per their masters' orders to intimidate. Some of them may be not in uniform. Make these clowns famous on the Internet.

The PAP's nefarious population Ponzi scheme will blow up in its face... I think even the FTs themselves are not happy about the congestion and daily squeeze. The pappies seem to forget that we are human beings, not chickens on a KFC supplier poultry farm. We don't have to be civil or polite to self-serving, greedy politicians who don't care about us. To hell with them! To hell with them all! :oIo:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Media giants CNN, Bloomberg, AFP, Reuters & BBC news will attend & report on the historic mass-protest against PAP's 6.9m population event to be held at Hong Lim Park on Feb 16th.

Singaporeans and Sammyboy comrades please make an effort to join the protest.

Let the world know that we're ruled by a 54 year old dictatorship.

I wonder if lawsuits by you know who are being drafted

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
16th February 2013
Hong Lim Park
16:30 - 18:30 hrs

don our national colors! dress in red! this is a new year! this is the new dawn!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;QEYmomUuveU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU[/video]

This land is mine ~ Andy Williams.

Lyrics of 'This land is mine':

This land is mine, God gave this land to me
This brave and ancient land to me
And when the morning sun reveals her hills and plain
Then I see a land where children can run free

So take my hand and walk this land with me
And walk this lovely land with me