• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@meaninglesslife Cantonese dog son of prostitute is confirmed a BIG TIME LIAR HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies that he exposed a serial liar and tell lies that I said have cancer when I said many times I don’t have cancer but precancerous due to my intestinal metaplasia diagnosis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
see everyone!

GANSIOKBIN is a serial liar.

GANSIOKBIN makes a bare assertion that she is virgin without any proof. Yall believe her claim of virginity?
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY HIDING IN RAT HOLE ARE THE SERIAL LIAR SMEARING GANSIOKBIN A VIRGIN AS WHORE WITHOUT ANY PROOF AND DARE NOT TAKE UP MY VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.

No longer disconsolate today! Exposed a serial liar. :laugh:

Sweet dreams!
Tell lies that you exposed serial liar when you are the one telling lies is your Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win. Can sleep well after doing evil with your Cantonese dog pride. 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!
You @meaninglesslife sure sound exactly the same as @NanoSpeed aka @mysclepower aka @nightsafari say I said I have cancer when I said I have no cancer but precancerous. 无中生有难道是clone? No wonder @musclepower aka @NanoSpeed also can change nick. Looks like he is the only privileged one that can change title change nick indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @meaninglesslife sure sound exactly the same as @NanoSpeed aka @mysclepower aka @nightsafari say I said I have cancer when I said I have no cancer but precancerous. 无中生有难道是clone? No wonder @musclepower aka @NanoSpeed also can change nick. Looks like he is the only privileged one that can change title change nick indeed.
How much money did @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed pay you pimp @Leongsam to be able to change title of threads and change nick?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslife sleep well while you can. Don’t think you can get away with evil buay tio cancer won’t die violent death doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as serial liar. Your evil won’t get cancelled for nothing for sure. Pui!
And I always sleep well if not for evil dogs and bitches that persecute and target me at sleep. These dogs sure wish their evil doing get canceled by heaven while I did no evil and told ZERO lies to harm anyone unlike @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed and @Balls2U and of course you @eatshitndie and @Leongsam all of which did evil to me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I always sleep well if not for evil dogs and bitches that persecute and target me at sleep. These dogs sure wish their evil doing get canceled by heaven while I did no evil and told ZERO lies to harm anyone unlike @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed and @Balls2U and of course you @eatshitndie and @Leongsam all of which did evil to me.
One vicious dog just hit my window and of course state fact is called tell lies and delulu to dogs while they tell lies to do defamation crimes to me is called honest while their victim of crimes that they smeared as whore is called serial liar Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One vicious dog just hit my window and of course state fact is called tell lies and delulu to dogs while they tell lies to do defamation crimes to me is called honest while their victim that they smeared as whore is called serial liar Knnbccb Pui!
颠倒是非黑白 恩将仇报的狗 serial liar is you @meaninglesslife aka @nanospreed Cantonese son of chicken that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@meaninglesslife as usual you are so jealous that I am given good diagnosis and immediately do defamation crimes to bring me down. 真够贱! You Cantonese criminal dogs can never cancel the truth that I am hokkien virgin with annulled marriage that you dare not swear to die a violent death. Just tell lies of me non stop and declare winner and run off is your despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@meaninglesslife as usual you are so jealous that I am given good diagnosis and immediately do defamation crimes to bring me down. 真够贱! You Cantonese criminal dogs can never cancel the truth that I am hokkien virgin with annulled marriage that you dare not swear to die a violent death. Just tell lies of me non stop and declare winner and run off is your despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win. Pui!
Not an ounce of kindness in Cantonese dog son of whore @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up serial liar criminal @meaninglesslife everyday tell lies to harm me and turned around to accuse me what he is. A Cantonese dog son of chicken serial liar vicious bully that made murder attempts to Gansiokbin busted by heaven. Pui!
I standby EVERYTHING I SAID FROM LJ MCCULLY TO KT LATHA TO NUSA DUTA CANTONESE NEIGHBORS FROM HELL TO MY BROTHER TO MY CANTONESE SISTER IN LAW THAT BULLIED MY MOTHER UNLIKE @meaninglesslife YOUR SERIAL LIAR CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN LIES SAID IN ANONYMITY HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO : GANSIOKBIN's Ex MIL and SIL

Would be grateful if you both can verify with your side of the story as regards GANSIOKBIN's serious allegation that both of you were scheming to murder her.

Hey you Cantonese dog son of chicken @meaningless unlike you serial liar criminal bully hiding in rat hole do defamation crimes to me 见不得光的狗 Feel free to quote everything i said because not a single lie that i said to harm anyone. But many people harmed me in life

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you should encourage them to post here and we can all listen to their side of the story. Why so defensive when you have nothing to hide?:rolleyes:
I am replying to your thread to state that I have nothing to hide and yet you evil shameless serial liar can twist it to i am defensive and have something to hide. I reply or don’t reply you will also make use of it to say I have something to hide. Just like I walked away from office bully kt latha and LJ McCully is called I admit slut and I fight your online bullying insults of me using my particulars to twist to whore slut story is also called I admit slut.