• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@meaninglesslife Cantonese dog son of prostitute is confirmed a BIG TIME LIAR HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ask your self admitted DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER this question. Linking slut whore mistress to me is your @meaninglesslife proud Cantonese dog son of chicken way to win. Pui!
IMG_9907.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Pinkieslut looks like the Nusa Duta Cantonese MISTRESS is just another slut with hokkien or Teochew daotao indeed. Just like your Cantonese slut chicken mother Pui!
Why no Cantonese dao Tao around is it? Make sense look at Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslije aka @NanoSpeed got to steal company money to pay Shanghai mistress lunch can tell Liao. Hey @meaninglesslife everything you accused me is what you and your women are: despise the poor YOU and opt for rich and generous hokkien or Teochew dao Tao hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@cat show your ccb Cantonese dog son of self admitted DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE face and name and take up my virginity test challenge. 贱广东流氓!
You @cat aka @NanoSpeed Cantonese dog son of chicken think you can hide in rat hole do evil to me smearing and persecuting hokkien virgin as chicken and escape karma just by not swearing will die a violent death and you and your descendants will be gangraped Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, this fucking piece of cheesepie will come with an up-sized mcfurry :whistling:
Tell that to your Cantonese chicken mother that sell cb have sex with boss to climb up ladder. Now we all know social media is no different from old media full of evil criminal dogs like you that twist facts of I shouted at McCully for endorsing kt latha sexual harassment of me into I have sex with McCully. That’s the way you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant win in life by play dirty tricks and suck boss cock and trample your opponent with evil filthy lies Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally can go home. she said she will sent me home in her bmw...yeah...no need to take mrt. waiting for her to come out of toilet and can go home liao! finally! knn, just realized almost 10pm liao! no OT pay! sianzzz :frown:
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying  chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens

Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qi-Xiang-Hot-Pot-1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsinfernaliscv062.jpg

The notoriously loose female red-sided garter snake earned her reputation.

In a typical intercourse session, a single female will take on as many as a hundred males. They all pile up on her, forming a giant, writhing ball of indecency.

What’s more, each male has two cocks. He must fuck her with both at the same time, because apparently just the one isn’t enough for her.
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken slut whore mistress threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
是的,现在的我,不想结婚,只想给有钱人当小三。

因为我觉得,比起一段看不到希望的婚姻,当小三的日子让我过得更简单,更纯粹。

曾经,我也像别的女人那样,幻想着遇到一个相爱的男人,组建一个温暖的家庭,生一个或者两个孩子,享受那种世俗的幸福。

这些年兜兜转转,男人我遇到不少,能够跟我相伴一生的,却是一个都没有。
嘴巴放干净点广东狗自己是小三commit adultery with your married Shanghai mistress and your Cantonese self admitted DIRTY SLUT mother with your FOUR self admitted father is the 小三。 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
於是我便開始在網路上宣傳我的處女之身,在留言版上不斷的發帖子自我推銷,即便言辭偶爾有些誇張,但為能求得一段好姻緣,我不擇手段,寧可我負天下人,也絕不讓天下人負我。

終於我的華而不實的自吹自擂引起了一群正義之士的反彈,他們組成廣東十狗,以組合拳方式攻擊我,輪班式的要求我出示醫生證明。殊不知我的處女膜早已氧化,這時候再去診所做檢測,不是自取其辱嗎?
Tsk tsk tsk everything you Cantonese dog son of chicken said the opposite is the truth, you defame Gansiokbin as chicken is called I promote myself as virgin. I cannot state fact that i am virgin but must accept defamation by you evil Cantonese dogs that feel entitled to hide in rat hole trample me with your prostitute descendant mouth. And your shameless lies dare not take up my virginity test challenge yet keep repeating lies to defame Gansiokbin cannot prove. Pui!