• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

me and tantockseng hospital like lots of 缘分, now back here again via an ambulance...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
i am not the sick one. it's my svp lady boss...got to call ambulance just now when i was in her room and she was briefing me on some work matters, then suddenly she started feeling not alright and told me she's dizzy in a funny manner and then i think something is wrong so quickly call in my director lady boss then she told me my svp lady boss probably having stroke so i karangkaboh quickly call ambulance and then followed in ambulance with her to a&e here and the a&e doctors just seen her and now she went in for MRI scan brain now...fucking scary...she is like ok before going in for brain MRI scan, so i am less worried...how come people can get stroke just like that...talk halfway in office then suddenly dizzy and talked funnily then become OK???

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
now people in office keep messaging me asking me for update. knn. update similan? i also not doctor how i know what is the medical problem????

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
now people in office keep messaging me asking me for update. knn. update similan? i also not doctor how i know what is the medical problem????
Confirmed no samsters among your colleagues.

Otherwise, questions on your Whatsapp will be : P or M ? Who did she vote for ?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
knn...some more today I cycle le to work and my bike is in office. layer got to go back office get my bike. sibei sian....

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her symptoms are similar to the after-effects of taking in aphrodisiac. Could you have given some to her?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not the sick one. it's my svp lady boss...got to call ambulance just now when i was in her room and she was briefing me on some work matters, then suddenly she started feeling not alright and told me she's dizzy in a funny manner and then i think something is wrong so quickly call in my director lady boss then she told me my svp lady boss probably having stroke so i karangkaboh quickly call ambulance and then followed in ambulance with her to a&e here and the a&e doctors just seen her and now she went in for MRI scan brain now...fucking scary...she is like ok before going in for brain MRI scan, so i am less worried...how come people can get stroke just like that...talk halfway in office then suddenly dizzy and talked funnily then become OK???
Your svp probably got vertigo not stroke

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plan was to fake a faint and you grab her and carry her to the seat.
Now she got all the expensive medical to pay. Ambulance alone maybe a few hundred.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Your svp probably got vertigo not stroke
not vertigo. confirm stroke by mri liao. she message me say doctor visited her last night after I left that the scan got a little white spot showing tissue damage. however it isn't hemorrhagic stroke. it's ischemic mild stroke...jialat. later I go see her. she got no relatives in singapore. lucky she got insurance covered by company or else jialat.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
not vertigo. confirm stroke by mri liao. she message me say doctor visited her last night after I left that the scan got a little white spot showing tissue damage. however it isn't hemorrhagic stroke. it's ischemic mild stroke...jialat. later I go see her. she got no relatives in singapore. lucky she got insurance covered by company or else jialat.
Which organ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old is your old vegetable?

Same as Phoebe Gun?