• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

left buttock cramp up when walking to office pantry from my workstation just now...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the left buttock felt damn sng sng until got to walk funnily, then my svp lady boss saw me walking like an idiot asked me what's wrong then i said my left backside cramped up and she laughed and laughed. i also damn paiseh. she then asked me go see company doctor downstairs our office...

why suddenly my left buttock can no warning tio.cramped up??? fucking embarrassing lor

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
the left buttock felt damn sng sng until got to walk funnily, then my svp lady boss saw me walking like an idiot asked me what's wrong then i said my left backside cramped up and she laughed and laughed. i also damn paiseh. she then asked me go see company doctor downstairs our office...

why suddenly my left buttock can no warning tio.cramped up??? fucking embarrassing lor
NO exercise.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonight ask housemate to massage your backside. :biggrin:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"why suddenly my left buttock can no warning tio.cramped up??? fucking embarrassing lor"

Too much chicken activities. Also, kena cursed by delulu slut.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
housemate made me poke her only once during holiday. but i had never initiated any poking her before
how come you only poke her once? normal man will poke 2 3 times.
your performance must be bad that is why next morning she like nothing happened. how long you last 30 sec?
if performance good she will make breakfast for you in the morning.

smile.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play badminton or tennis to get strong buttocks. One game makes you do a lot of front, back and side lunges.

Reactions: jw5