• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Me and LKY at NDP Reception

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway didn't MM say he will jump out of his grave if anybody (opposition) messes up Singapore? This is how he will look like when he jumps out from the grave. Opposition got a tough time in their hands. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart is the cause of all my problems! If not for him, I wouldn't have not beaten my rival from Accenture! Thank you, OLD FART!:oIo:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
melky_power.jpg

wahlaneh...
nice wax figurine of our oldman leh.:biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also had a few pictures with him as well ! Guess what , do you believe Obama was there as well and also mao zedong. Too embarrassed to show so many wanted to take picture with me !:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who can get close to LKY don't post pics taken with him. The papers will do so for them.

So I confirm without a doubt it is the wax figure in Hong Kong. I have the same pic of the figure wearing the same suit and the same tie. Stop kidding.