• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mdm Ong: Donch Buy Starsux, Buy Sinktel

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Two telcos, two very different experiences
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAVE to place on record different experiences with two mobile service providers, StarHub and SingTel, in the same week.
Last Thursday, I went to the StarHub customer service counter to ask why a Tangs rewards voucher I had requested at least three weeks earlier had not arrived. The man could not help me except to say a deduction had been made on June 19. He then gave me a queue number to speak to someone else. After a while I decided to phone instead as I had to rush off.
Later, on the phone, I spoke to a customer service officer. She kept repeating that the $100 voucher had been approved and was on its way. When I said I had requested a rewards voucher not the $100, she seemed confused, so I asked to speak to her duty manager or supervisor. After a while, she said the manager was not available, but would get back to me later. Before hanging up, I reminded her and insisted I be contacted before the end of the day. She said sweetly: 'Of course.'
I waited the whole day and the next and the next but no one has returned my call to answer my queries. And I am still waiting to receive my voucher.
In the second incident, my daughter had some questions regarding her SingTel mobile phone subscription. As she had three lines which were billed to a single account, there were many details I was not sure of and wanted to clarify.
So last Saturday, I went to the Hello! shop in Killiney Road and asked to speak to the manager or supervisor. I was surprised when the shop manager, Mr Simon Chua, appeared almost immediately. He listened patiently to my questions and after looking through my past months' bills, he provided some sound advice and solutions, which I was very happy with. He even helped me make my current payment at the self-service automated machine and said his customer service officer would apportion separate monthly billings.
My thanks to Mr Chua for his patience and help, and to customer service officer Elsie, who sieved through details and past bills with a pleasant manner.
Ong Kwee Hong (Mdm)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah hong ...

iz obvious dat u r lucky wif singtel but nt starhub ...

@ singtel, ah simon happened 2 b there ... so can entertain u la ... ah elsie oso dun dare play punk bcos ah simon was there ...

as 4 starhub, y dun u simply go down 2 their office n bang table? ... :confused:

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I said I had requested a rewards voucher not the $100, she seemed confused

i also confused leh....