• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MDA has created the Death Trap for Leegime

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not to worry. We have the perfect solution to everything ponding included.

Ponding.Jeep-2.JPG

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this stupid measure to control Internet is bulldozed n shafted
down the throats of sinks,the next stupid measure will be sinkees
Must wear electronic tags around their necks n be controlled n tracked
24/7 /365...a nation under surveillance by the Great Party MIW under
the Greatest Leader On Earth Pinky .North Korea here we come !
No one can save sinkees cos sinkees got no balls to save
Themselves !

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note that yakult is the minister responsible. He has to be one of dragon son's "most capable" cabinet ministers.

The last time he said rain is once in 50 years, and flooding is inevitable, unpreventable. Turns up the flood is most likely due to poor drain maintenance and too fast development beyond the capacity of old drains.

The fault lies with Pinky. He should have scrutinised Yakult's academic qualifications and work experience before putting him in charge of a ministry.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have stated it many times. For LEEgime to fall, the rot has to start and spread from within.

I hope PAP internet/penny brigade does not read this post of mine.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIW ministers too Free n too easy job n too easy money to earn,so
Come out with all these stupid measures .
Knnccb to the MIW !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yaacob is the PAP's 'token Malay face' to placate the Malay community and convince them that one of their kind can also rise to the top based on merit. Just remember to vote for PAP and not rock the boat.

Ditto for Zainudin Nordin. Another 'token Malay face'.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The fucker cannot take the slightest dose of criticism with a heavy dose of truth whereas they churn out half truths and put up wayang performance, all for the masses to digest.

The whole idea is to keep the Sinkie in line and to ensure they are in power.

What the on-line truth sayers are doing according to them, is liable to 'break the spell' they have on the Sinkie

Moreover, the fucker is linking his poorer and poorer performance at the polls on those who told the truths on-line about them, however small in numbers they might be.

Does that answer your silly question?

I'm afraid you missed my point. Since Cpt (NS) Brandon said this MDA move is no big deal, a drop in ocean, no one will bother or care about it etc, I asked hm then why did they (MDA) even need to come up with this new restriction?

The fact is the PAP knows how powerful and far reaching the internet is, both in news dissemination and social media. Large crowds attended the protest rallies even though there was no prior mentioned of them in the MSM. Pictures of opposition rallies showing large crowds during the GEs were uploaded on FB, online news sites. Unfavourable articles of the PAP (both historical and current) are hosted on numerous websites. The internet is the new news frontier, and it bows to no one. As more and more people get wired, more and more will peruse news reports, articles, forums, etc. This reality must really bother the PAP.

First, they whacked bloggers, now news websites. What next? Forums like this one?

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let PAP have their way ba! I am hoping they stand firm or even further tighten the regulations. I am hope people all keep quiet so they continue to remain blind.

I would love to see the collective shock on their face in 2016 when they learned they have lost all the support of the people.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would love to see the collective shock on their face in 2016 when they learned they have lost all the support of the people.

The MDA measures to prevent people from writing rubbish on the internet has my full support and I'll definitely be voting for the PAP in 2016.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fault lies with Pinky. He should have scrutinised Yakult's academic qualifications and work experience before putting him in charge of a ministry.

On the contrary, I believe Yakult had acted on the insistence of Pinky and probably the old man as well. The PAPies are feeling the heat and therefore had to take this drastic action now. Just take a look at the Yahoo News on Sinkie Land, more than 95% of the comments are always fucking the PAPies and their policies.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct! Yakult cant even predict accurate weather forecast at that as well! Maybe Pinky thought he was recruiting a top notch bomoh to thwart off bad weather for the F1 night race.