• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MCDONALD charge 30c for kali sause!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simi Sai..liddat also wanna charge.

EPPix.jpg

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like they cutting down on cost, tried a McChicken burger recently, the burger meat patty has shrunk in size. It is now dry and thin. Amazing.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro ah neh will say their curry the best no need curry sauce from mac :biggrin:
Was just joking La..but true that there are many cheapos around asking and then stocking up on whatever sauces
from Mac. Curry & BBq sauces are the highLy prized ones ! :eek: macham coLLectors' items ..:wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the near future, customers will be charged if they occupy the seat for more than certain period of time unless they go to order food.

like that we can eliminate those students hogging the seats / tables for unproductive tasks of fingering each other's pussy, whatsapping while pretending to study for exams that they will likely to fare badly.

jw5

Loyal
Just a few months ago, they were giving ice cream cones for NOT having the curry sauce.
So if now I don't want the curry sauce, can I have a free ice cream cone? :o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, I was at bossini buying plain shirts, saw a poster at the cashier "Save the Planet" and they are charging their plastic bag at 10 cents a pc, what a brilliant idea to earn that 10 cents, hahaha...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, I was at bossini buying plain shirts, saw a poster at the cashier "Save the Planet" and they are charging their plastic bag at 10 cents a pc, what a brilliant idea to earn that 10 cents, hahaha...

You should return to them the plain shirts & say, you go green, you don't want to buy, save the planet; you are wearing leaves ( the CB leaves). for shirts.:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should return to them the plain shirts & say, you go green, you don't want to buy, save the planet; you are wearing leaves ( the CB leaves). for shirts.:biggrin:

Actually I bought 3 shirts and I didn't carry any bag, they expect me to just walk without a bag meh? Aiyah, I should have ask them that, lol

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I bought 3 shirts and I didn't carry any bag, they expect me to just walk without a bag meh? Aiyah, I should have ask them that, lol

I fark the auntie of farceprice some time back when they started the 10c for plastic bags nonsense on certain day, I told her, I just popped in to buy groceries from work, how am I going to remember which darn day I bring my own bag? I am not paying the 10cts, for farceprice must provide alternative to their customers, like paper bags...

She said 10cts go to charity...I told her I don't trust ant charity...so I didn't pay 10cts to go....she insist I will give her groceries, ask for a refund & walk off..