• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MCA leader robbed at knifepoint

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOHOR BARU: Bandar Baru Tampoi MCA branch chairman Michael Tay, who helps highlight public issues, became a victim himself when three men robbed him at knifepoint.

The suspects robbed him of RM3,000, his wallet, a wristwatch and cellphone during the 3pm robbery at his Jalan Maju shoplot.

Tay said a man had called him on Monday on the pretext of renting his shoplot.

“When I was showing him around the premises, he contacted two other people who came later and overpowered me,” he said, adding that he was threatened with stabbing if he shouted.

“They then tied me up, blindfolded me and bundled me into a storeroom,” he said, adding that the robbers took his ATM card and forced him to reveal the code.

“I discovered they withdrew RM3,000 from my bank account,” he added.

He managed to free himself later and sought help.

Johor Baru (South) deputy OCPD Supt Zainal Baharom urged those with information on the crime to contact the police hotline at (607) 221-2999.

lol. not long ago, police say johor is safe.