• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mature Audiences Only

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 08 Oct, 2008 10:36
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Inconsiderate pedestrians block walkway

STOMPer Soh feels that these ladies are very inconsiderate by strolling and happily chit-chatting along the walkway, hindering people behind from passing them.

In an email to STOMP today (8 Oct), the unhappy STOMPer says:

“The government has been putting up signs to remind Singaporean to keep to our right-hand side when we are walking up the stairs, standing on escalators etc.

“It doesn't seem to be effective.

“These three ladies are strolling and happily chit-chatting along the way. People behind them rushing to work can't even cut over. They are blocking the walkway, therefore those people behind them have no choice but to follow their pace.

“Do we need to sit down and teach them how to be a considerate person?”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
this numbnut can take the time and effort to snap 3 pictures and write an article to complain about them instead of doing a very simple thing like walking up to them and saying "excuse me". Unless they are deaf, i doubt they would not give way.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 3 SPGs were lucky that they were not walking up the stairs or they might have been "upkskirted". Or they might have already been when they walked up the bridge?

jw5

Loyal
The 3 SPGs were lucky that they were not walking up the stairs or they might have been "upkskirted". Or they might have already been when they walked up the bridge?
It's a great opportunity to stare at their asses.
What is the stomper complaining about?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
That what I was saying all along . Our typical peasants !

They believe Singapore will remain the same for the next 20 years.

Complacency like some birds wadding in the wetlands !

Imagine if you a employer and you have employee not having a care in the world if your company were to profit or loss making .
Your company can go down, I can take up another shitty job.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
“The government has been putting up signs to remind Singaporean to keep to our right-hand side when we are walking up the stairs, standing on escalators etc.

Sooner or later sinkies becomes robot! Must tell where to walk?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see many people, at least in front of them.
The stomper does not let his/her intention known
by walking so far behind taking pictures, he is
the one blocking the way.
Picture 2~ if he wanted to overtake
he can do so easily, on the right side
so big gap, unless he is very fat.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN.... Everything must wait for gahmen to tell them?

That's why some sinkaporeans deserve to die when FTs came.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sg gahmen evryting oso bo hiu ...

sporeans very smart ... learn fr ze gahmen ... evryting oso bo hiu u ...

:biggrin: