• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matlanders outraged, feel Malay language threatened by plan to bring Sg teachers in for English, Anwar strongly denies, says it's PM LW's idea not his

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anwar : "What I discussed with Prime Minister Lawrence Wong, is to introduce a volunteer scheme, fully paid by the Singapore government, to go to urban poor areas, rural areas, and the interior of Sabah and Sarawak to teach English.”

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laolan Wong is a special kind of stupid to entertain this suggestion, all the horny MOE teachers go there piak with JHB and JHK instead of teach if they really go over

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LW is only trying to pay back to his ancestral home in Malaysia, especially all his immediate uncles, aunties, cousins his father left behind in Ipoh??
Never forget that his father was a JHK.
Anwar is right.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysians thought anwar gomen will Have to pay for the services.
But if it's free, then no problem.
US ambassador to Malaysia already gave statements that they too are willing to send english teachers.
Their free English teaching program was disrupted by covid but they are willing to continue.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sending coal to Newcastle. All my Malaysian friends, especially those from big cities like Penang & KL, speak much better English than Singaporeans. They're mostly trilingual, even quadri-lingual as well.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sending coal to Newcastle. All my Malaysian friends, especially those from big cities like Penang & KL, speak much better English than Singaporeans. They're mostly trilingual, even quadri-lingual as well.
Multinationals based in sinkie quickly hire makaysian fresh graduates into their vomianies, tied them down with housing and car loans and send them down to sinkie for work. Give them and family PR. All due to multilingual ability.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teaching Singlish to Malaysians is like trying to teach them to make nasi lemak with pork luncheon meat.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it ever be "fully paid by the Singapore Government"? I hope LaoLan Wong is not so stupid to agree to this. The RTS Link is already benefiting Malaysia (80%) more than Singapore (20%). Bloody Anwar is trying to milk Singapore to the maximum. I've already said many times before: He's a poisonous snake. Once your usefulness to him is over, he'll dump you off like a piece of shit. This bastard can never be trusted. Jib Gor is still the best pertaining to relations with Singapore. I hope to see Anwar gets overthrown in the near future so that Jib Gor can make a come back.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread starter and commenters can't even speak the national language!

PM Anwar should reciprocate by sending to SG a team of malay language cikgu to teach all the grassroots leaders our national language. @JohnTan :thumbsup:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anwar : "What I discussed with Prime Minister Lawrence Wong, is to introduce a volunteer scheme, fully paid by the Singapore government, to go to urban poor areas, rural areas, and the interior of Sabah and Sarawak to teach English.”
lol why waste the time? U teach them English in Primary and Secondary schools, then they go to Universities taught by useless m&d lecturers and back to square one.