• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - M'sian woman receives only S$36 per angbao for wedding from all her colleagues, was so upset she was 'unable to sleep' for several nights

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitch married the wrong guy. She should marry a rich guy who can throw a lavish wedding and not worry about ang pao money.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
why have wedding dinner in the first place when you know you can't afford??? never understand these Chinese people

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does she expect from coolie gene Sinkie friends ? She is lucky to even receive angpow. Such Sinkies normally give cdc vouchers as angpow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn these 不要脸 whores and sluts can think of is money and money.
The fact that she lamented on social medias means she is prepared for all the colleagues to know about her complaints.
Same as gansiokbin 不要脸 贱货 cheated wedding money to go honeymoon.
Cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN. PUI!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are muud void deck weddings better? lol
Huh? Do you still see Malays doing weddings at void decks? Very rarely nowadays. We hear your complaints about noise, smell, crowd, at the void deck during the event because you're not invited to the food. Now, Malays are doing it elsewhere, because we hear you. And because you're just too tired from greedily chasing the money all week and had to have your rest and peace on the weekend or you'll drop dead. Again we hear you.

But for once, how about chinks hearing us and reciprocate, and burn their offerings in their own homes from now on instead of in front of the neighbour's window? Or at the temple. Or stop being a hypocrite and burn real money.

Or not having your funerals at the void deck? And why the need to make so much noise, drama, show and spectacle after you're dead? Ah...it's not for the dead. I get it!

Let's break it down.
Mentality of the chink bride:

- I don't have money but I want a lavish wedding. I want people to see me 'up'! Cannot lose face ma. I will invite people who have money. They will stupidly pay for MY wedding!!! Hahahaha. I make sure I do it at five star hotel! I will ask my guests who will want to sponsor my dress, the photographer, videographer, makeup artist, flowers, decor, and maybe honey moon.

Mentality of the chink guests invited:

- KNNCCB!!!! Never hear from her for decades now send me this wedding invitation to five star hotel wedding. Last time my business still struggling, she won't even answer my text messages. I don't even know her partner siah!!! Then got the cheek some more ask me want to sponsor something or not. NBCB! I don't know if I want to come or not. Haiya, five star food must be very good. I think I come but drive my old Kia, not my Porsche because don't want to embarrass myself as I will only give $50 angpow. She stupid to think I will pay for her wedding. Poor act poor lah!!

- Aiyah. Another working colleague wedding invitation! CB lah. I myself don't know if I will get married because my face like kana hantam by lorry who would want to marry me? If I don't ever will have a wedding, why should I attend somebody else's wedding? Tiu-lei ahh. She thinks I so hard up want to eat at five star hotel? She think I carrot head so easy to chop ah? This bride everyday come to work complain money not enough then suddenly big wedding five star hotel? CB lah I go eat full nice five star I will only give $40. Let her learn her lesson. Some more I won't put my name on the envelop. NB, want to fuck also must ask me to pay?

Mentality of the Malay bride:

- I don't have the money, but I will spend the best that I can to make sure my friends, family and guests who come to celebrate my happiest day of my life, have the best time. Even if I have to do it at the void deck, it's still ok. Even if the food is just plain rice. It's more than enough that I receive all their well wishes, blessings and love. Even if they don't give me money, it's ok. Their presence is what's important.
After all they've known me since I was a baby, helping my parents raise, guide and love me.
InshaAllah (Allah willing) it will be enough.

Mentality of the Malay Guests:
- MashaAllah (Allah has Willed it). Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah). We've received an invite to this brides wedding!!! Oh. It's been some time since we last seen her. She was that little sweet little girl who often comes to send over food her mom cooks, and now she is all grown and about to be married. I'm excited! Now will have to do shopping for clothes. Will want to look the best for the event, in respect to the occasion! Nowadays, weddings are so expensive even if it's done at the void deck. But it doesn't matter where it's done. Will call up the parents and see how I can help. My nephew is a photographer. I will ask my husband to sponsor and get a discount from my nephew. I am just grateful the family still remember and regards us enough to invite. May Allah bless the event and allow it to proceed smoothly without hiccups, InshaAllah!

- HAH!! She is getting married? Congratulations! I will be there with the rest of the team. Heck, we will all come to the wedding together, maybe coordinate our outfit!! Will ask her if she needs help with the wedding arrangements or anything and see if the team want to lend their hand. Also, will ask my husband if he is willing to borrow his three-star for her to use as the bridal car. I have seen her struggles and for sure will give as much to help. Alhamdulilah. May she have a long and happy married life.

Sounds right doesn't it @JohnTan ?

Mat void deck weddings $50 more than enough.
And sorry to burst your bubble. $50 is at the lower end nowadays. Some even give 4$ and we say Alhamdulillah! Anyway, we don't care about the money. It's their presence and well wishes that we thrive upon.

Heck, I've personally seen packets stuffed with $3000 given to the wedding couple. And they're definitely not gifted by miserly chinks.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Do you still see Malays doing weddings at void decks? Very rarely nowadays. We hear your complaints about noise, smell, crowd, at the void deck during the event because you're not invited to the food. Now, Malays are doing it elsewhere, because we hear you. And because you're just too tired from greedily chasing the money all week and had to have your rest and peace on the weekend or you'll drop dead. Again we hear you.

But for once, how about chinks hearing us and reciprocate, and burn their offerings in their own homes from now on instead of in front of the neighbour's window? Or at the temple. Or stop being a hypocrite and burn real money.

Or not having your funerals at the void deck? And why the need to make so much noise, drama, show and spectacle after you're dead? Ah...it's not for the dead. I get it!

Let's break it down.
Mentality of the chink bride:

- I don't have money but I want a lavish wedding. I want people to see me 'up'! Cannot lose face ma. I will invite people who have money. They will stupidly pay for MY wedding!!! Hahahaha. I make sure I do it at five star hotel! I will ask my guests who will want to sponsor my dress, the photographer, videographer, makeup artist, flowers, decor, and maybe honey moon.

Mentality of the chink guests invited:

- KNNCCB!!!! Never hear from her for decades now send me this wedding invitation to five star hotel wedding. Last time my business still struggling, she won't even answer my text messages. I don't even know her partner siah!!! Then got the cheek some more ask me want to sponsor something or not. NBCB! I don't know if I want to come or not. Haiya, five star food must be very good. I think I come but drive my old Kia, not my Porsche because don't want to embarrass myself as I will only give $50 angpow. She stupid to think I will pay for her wedding. Poor act poor lah!!

- Aiyah. Another working colleague wedding invitation! CB lah. I myself don't know if I will get married because my face like kana hantam by lorry who would want to marry me? If I don't ever will have a wedding, why should I attend somebody else's wedding? Tiu-lei ahh. She thinks I so hard up want to eat at five star hotel? She think I carrot head so easy to chop ah? This bride everyday come to work complain money not enough then suddenly big wedding five star hotel? CB lah I go eat full nice five star I will only give $40. Let her learn her lesson. Some more I won't put my name on the envelop. NB, want to fuck also must ask me to pay?

Mentality of the Malay bride:

- I don't have the money, but I will spend the best that I can to make sure my friends, family and guests who come to celebrate my happiest day of my life, have the best time. Even if I have to do it at the void deck, it's still ok. Even if the food is just plain rice. It's more than enough that I receive all their well wishes, blessings and love. Even if they don't give me money, it's ok. Their presence is what's important.
After all they've known me since I was a baby, helping my parents raise, guide and love me.
InshaAllah (Allah willing) it will be enough.

Mentality of the Malay Guests:
- MashaAllah (Allah has Willed it). Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah). We've received an invite to this brides wedding!!! Oh. It's been some time since we last seen her. She was that little sweet little girl who often comes to send over food her mom cooks, and now she is all grown and about to be married. I'm excited! Now will have to do shopping for clothes. Will want to look the best for the event, in respect to the occasion! Nowadays, weddings are so expensive even if it's done at the void deck. But it doesn't matter where it's done. Will call up the parents and see how I can help. My nephew is a photographer. I will ask my husband to sponsor and get a discount from my nephew. I am just grateful the family still remember and regards us enough to invite. May Allah bless the event and allow it to proceed smoothly without hiccups, InshaAllah!

- HAH!! She is getting married? Congratulations! I will be there with the rest of the team. Heck, we will all come to the wedding together, maybe coordinate our outfit!! Will ask her if she needs help with the wedding arrangements or anything and see if the team want to lend their hand. Also, will ask my husband if he is willing to borrow his three-star for her to use as the bridal car. I have seen her struggles and for sure will give as much to help. Alhamdulilah. May she have a long and happy married life.

Sounds right doesn't it @JohnTan ?

And sorry to burst your bubble. $50 is at the lower end nowadays. Some even give 4$ and we say Alhamdulillah! Anyway, we don't care about the money. It's their presence and well wishes that we thrive upon.

Heck, I've personally seen packets stuffed with $3000 given to the wedding couple. And they're definitely not gifted by miserly chinks.
Ok I throw U a bone...now cinas are the one having void deck wedding and causing noise pollution...

Couple throw wedding banquet at Sengkang HDB pavilion to make it convenient for elderly guests
Couple throw wedding banquet at Sengkang HDB pavilion to make it convenient for elderly guests
Newlyweds Shen Huiyun (in red dress) and Wu Jingwen held their wedding reception at a pavilion in Sengkang on July 6.
PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
Lim Kewei
PUBLISHED ON
July 10, 2024 1:07 PM
Instead of celebrating their big day at a posh hotel or restaurant, a couple opted to do it at a humble HDB pavilion in Sengkang.

Apart from wanting a simple ceremony and banquet, they also wanted to make it more convenient for their elderly guests with mobility issues.

Last Saturday (July 6), Wu Jingwen, 39, and Shen Huiyun, 34, tied the knot at Block 186 Rivervale Crescent, reported Shin Min Daily News.

The couple — who have been together for 14 years — invited their family members, friends and close neighbours.

The space, which accommodated 15 tables, was decked out with decorations such as a balloon arch at the entrance of the red-carpet aisle and a double happiness symbol on stage.

A karaoke set and other audio equipment were also set up for guests to belt out a song or two onstage. Chefs from a catering company cooked and served dishes on-site.

The total cost came up to about $10,000, Wu told Shin Min.

He said that he and his wife started planning for their wedding in February and ultimately decided to hold their reception in a HDB estate.

"My parents are in their 60s and some of my elderly relatives have difficulty walking," he explained. "If their children were driving them, they could walk directly into the venue after alighting from the car."

Wu added that he is close to his neighbours, who had expressed their desire to attend the reception. Holding it at the pavilion in the neighbourhood would make it more convenient for everyone.

"Honestly, it doesn't matter if the guests give us ang baos or not. The main goal is to get everyone to eat and celebrate together."

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I throw U a bone...now cinas are the one having void deck wedding and causing noise pollution...

Newlyweds Shen Huiyun (in red dress) and Wu Jingwen held their wedding reception at a pavilion in Sengkang on July 6.
PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
Lim Kewei
PUBLISHED ON
July 10, 2024 1:07 PM
Instead of celebrating their big day at a posh hotel or restaurant, a couple opted to do it at a humble HDB pavilion in Sengkang.

Apart from wanting a simple ceremony and banquet, they also wanted to make it more convenient for their elderly guests with mobility issues.

Last Saturday (July 6), Wu Jingwen, 39, and Shen Huiyun, 34, tied the knot at Block 186 Rivervale Crescent, reported Shin Min Daily News.

The couple — who have been together for 14 years — invited their family members, friends and close neighbours.

The space, which accommodated 15 tables, was decked out with decorations such as a balloon arch at the entrance of the red-carpet aisle and a double happiness symbol on stage.

A karaoke set and other audio equipment were also set up for guests to belt out a song or two onstage. Chefs from a catering company cooked and served dishes on-site.

The total cost came up to about $10,000, Wu told Shin Min.

He said that he and his wife started planning for their wedding in February and ultimately decided to hold their reception in a HDB estate.

"My parents are in their 60s and some of my elderly relatives have difficulty walking," he explained. "If their children were driving them, they could walk directly into the venue after alighting from the car."

Wu added that he is close to his neighbours, who had expressed their desire to attend the reception. Holding it at the pavilion in the neighbourhood would make it more convenient for everyone.

"Honestly, it doesn't matter if the guests give us ang baos or not. The main goal is to get everyone to eat and celebrate together."
Funny how Malay neighbours did not complain about mess, noise, smell, crowd and parking issues.

And they must have learnt from the Malays how to celebrate without baggage.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if high ses host a wedding reception at ravello near amalfi. all travel and hotel sexpenses paid by bride and groom. if low ses hold wedding banquet at restaurant in sg or ml, then kpkb about not having enough angpow money to cover cost. better for low ses wedding couple to just copulate and cumsummate at motel 69.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yawn. Would muuds reciprocate by not supporting islamic terrorists or demanding for 'halal' food or demanding for time off on fridays to go worship their stone in mecca?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Would muuds reciprocate by not supporting islamic terrorists or demanding for 'halal' food or demanding for time off on fridays to go worship their stone in mecca?
It's like asking you to stop hankering to get rich, stop believing in a god who shat and stop being a hypocrite.