• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - 65-year-old sex workers charger $5.90 per fuck session.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UTU_Sungai-Melaka_preview.jpg

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2024/08/01/65-year-old-woman-still-active-in-the-business

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to earn an honest living than to leech off your children or take CDC vouchers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I have MYR20 and If my house is in Malaka, can I pay her to ask her to clean my house instead of fucking her ?

I think she can make more money being a cleaner for Hatten Hotel.

She should be fucked on the river cruise boat. More convenient, no need to check in and out of hotels.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is perfect. Can they send these 65 year old pros to those nursing homes in Johor that Penang Cow says should be populated with Sinkie uncles?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
They prefer cleaning aeroplane head to the entire household.
Sometimes I feel pity for these old prostitutes and I want to help them by offering them to clean my apartment, brushing floor, mop windows and deep clean kitchen. I can pay per $30 for 1 hour.

Do u think they can do ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I feel pity for these old prostitutes and I want to help them by offering them to clean my apartment, brushing floor, mop windows and deep clean kitchen. I can pay per $30 for 1 hour.

Do u think they can do ?
I think they might if you were to treat them like virgins.