• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - 50 year old cheekopek groped a SYT between her legs, says "It's not my fault, she was just too beautiful, I couldn't resist groping her!"

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She suffered from @sbfuncle syndrome.

Tiagong this guy looked like 秦祥林 when he was young.
It could be true that he ever looked like 秦.
I never lie in a forum.
I looked like John lone until mid 40s then I started to progress to backside face within a very short span of time.
I'm not sure will the progression continue at this rate then I will look like a 80 yo in a few years time :speechless:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She suffered from @sbfuncle syndrome.

Tiagong this guy looked like 秦祥林 when he was young.
As mentioned before, When I said I looked like John lone it was not my own comment nor a comment. It was from many.

Similarly it was from many comments that I looked way above my current age.
Some even guessed I'm over 70 becos they thought I'm my mums husband. And my mum over 80s look at least 10 years younger than her age. Hence I'm taking it as they think I'm currently at 70s:speechless:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned before, When I said I looked like John lone it was not my own comment nor a comment. It was from many.

Similarly it was from many comments that I looked way above my current age.
Some even guessed I'm over 70 becos they thought I'm my mums husband. And my mum over 80s look at least 10 years younger than her age. Hence I'm taking it as they think I'm currently at 70s:speechless:

I believe what you said about yourself, so no need to repeat that they were comments from others lah :biggrin:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some women look like they are too enticing to not be groped.
Girl 6.jpg
Girl.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you and that's what separates you from some other forummers, as the saying great minds think alike :biggrin:
I'm no great minds. Actually, it's pretty simple. If you are not vying for the attention of the opposite sex, you will not mind if a fellow gentleman is physically more attractive than you. That puts you in a position where you are not afraid to be objective.

There are 2 opposite assertions that you said about yourself - karchng bin (damaging) and one class below Edison (flattering). It would not be fair to believe in one and disregard the other. :smile: