• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - 3 S’porean men helplessly beaten up with chairs by muggers in front of JB hotel

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cover-image-6.jpg
QMMS9DR.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/3-singaporeans-jb-mugging-chairs/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone should be equipped with some basic self defence skills and know something about the art of fighting. You'll never know when it'll come in handy.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreign talents who not only come to red dot to steal your lunch but also beat you up when you visit their country.
I have been threathened so many times in JB that I have not been there for at least 2 decades.
Malaysians have the most priviledges amongst all foreigners here until the signing of CECA but still ranked above people who collect cardboads for exercise.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 3 must be foreigners turn pr then Singaporeans, as Singaporeans will not be beaten up woth defence,must be jiuhu kia turn singaporeans

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
its true cos I hv colleagues ,that jiuhu kia turn sinkies,knn , u will see difference tot they serve NS,all these papigs will assign ad driver or storeman

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone should be equipped with some basic self defence skills and know something about the art of fighting. You'll never know when it'll come in handy.

Fortunately, on top of my past training in hard martial arts, I'm also skilled in the arts of Aikido, a gentleman nippon martial arts. I dare the robbers to try to rob me.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign talents who not only come to red dot to steal your lunch but also beat you up when you visit their country.
I have been threathened so many times in JB that I have not been there for at least 2 decades.
Malaysians have the most priviledges amongst all foreigners here until the signing of CECA but still ranked above people who collect cardboads for exercise.
I have been there at least twice a week for the past decade and nothing happens to me. Where did u go? Petrol station?