• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata chia tio wheel clamp

jw5

Loyal
If the police officers are technically on official duty, they can park anywhere. By clamping the wheels of the police vehicle, the management of the car park is considered to be obstructing the duties of the police, who might be unable to respond to an emergency.

Not that I support the police, but facts are facts. The guy who clamped the police vehicle is brave but extremely stupid.
I agree with your comment.
The management of the carpark should have clarified with the police headquarters before clamping the wheel. The police car could have been there because the policemen were chasing a suspect and had to leave the car or they had some urgent official business to do.
Of course, if they were found to have parked there without good reason, then by all means clapm the wheel and discipline the policemen.

Lijan05

Re: Unlawful Parking made by Police Vehicles (SIU 3494/2008)
“Paul TAN”

Dear Ms Go,

I refer to your e-mail dated 21 July 2008 to Inspector Yeo Ai Choo on the illegal parking of police vehicles.

2 Singapore Police Force has an existing arrangement with the Urban Redevelopment Authority and the Housing and Development Board to allow its police vehicles to park at season parking lots. Notwithstanding, we will take action against officers who park at these lots when they are not on operational duty.

3 Thank you for your feedback.

Yours Sincerely,

Paul Tan
for Quality Service Manager
Singapore Police Force
>>>>

Ah pek Paul Tan is already srn citizen his job chin kan kao if everyday have to write reply. if one day misalignment he have to leave earlier

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mata chia tio wheel clamp

Who here got balls to clamp my Lexus GS300?

leekuanyew-listening.jpg