• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat Anniversary in 24 days

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas Selamat Anniversary in 23 days

Let the countdown begin!

24!

Did you know?

Mas Selamat could have fled WRDC in 49 seconds but it took 4 hours to raise the nationwide alarm.

Last edited:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the countdown begin!

24!

Did you know?

Mas Selamat could have fled WRDC in 49 seconds but it took 4 hours to raise the nationwide alarm.

Should do something significantly shaming Ah Seng who refused to resign until now.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
23!

Did you know?

The public were initially told Mas Selamat limped. Later, it was revealed that he only limped when running or walking fast. Precious time wasted trying to spot the wrong person.

C

cliffstyle

Wow, you really keep track on that. I suggest you send a letter to the govt to remind them of that. The poster of his face all over the place reminds them of this shame.

How long are they going to paste his face in Singapore?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have this count down thing link to all political website/forum to remind of everyone of this failure and the person should be responsible is still drawing millions from us and pretend nothing has happen.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you really keep track on that. I suggest you send a letter to the govt to remind them of that. The poster of his face all over the place reminds them of this shame.

How long are they going to paste his face in Singapore?

There is no point in writing to the govt or media. What doesn't suit their purpose is conveniently ignored.

I am just doing my little part by reminding everyone of this monumental cockup online. Hopefully, enough concerned netizens will remind their friends as well.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2pqw2rq.jpg

"Sorry i don't understand the meaning of shame when i'm making millions"

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mas Selamat Anniversary in 23 days

he could father a child by now, start new family somewhere.....damn its been sooo long?I'm sure he sure pop champagne n celebrate on anniversary. hope he's not planning anything BIG though

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal

And the incompetent WKS was paid still a full year of $$$$$$$$Salary for putting the nation in danger. I am surprised he can still sleep!

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

mskwks350.jpg

Then : Mas Selamat left. And Now : Mas Selamat Face-Off as a minister.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

someone did a customized counter

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters...day=27&year=2009&hour=16&min=00&sec=00&p0=241

COUNTDOWN TO 1ST ANNIVERSARY!

now we need a website with all the info and comments to remind us of this national disgrace.

do anyone of you?
print his face on cardboard. cut it and use elastic band and put on face, sms everyone else, all go to orchard to celebrate mas selamat day , wearing mas selamat paper face and do the mas selamat dance.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah already 1 year! time flies!

hmm what have i achieved?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

do anyone of you?
print his face on cardboard. cut it and use elastic band and put on face, sms everyone else, all go to orchard to celebrate mas selamat day , wearing mas selamat paper face and do the mas selamat dance.

cannot say celebrate, no matter how incompetent is our poodles, how much salary that Cunt Sing is drawing, MSK is still a terrorist after all.

We should make every 27th of Feb as a public holiday and name it as "Hunt for Mas Selamat Day", which will bond every sinkaporean closer together for searching this man out.