• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAS - CPF Monies Safe, Will be paid back

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believe a single drivel out of this statement.

I will only believe it when my OA and SA and Medisave can be taken out ANY time I want and invested in any place I like.

Until then its just a statement account I get bi-annually. For all I know CPF is just one big Ponzi scheme.

You obviously not in the same league as 'zorro', whose CPF statement is delivered to him on gilt-edged paper, every month by hand, ha ha ha, and he gets so amazed!:p

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We, the citizens of Singapore, Pledge ourselves as one manchester united people ......

For God's sake, can you give give us our hard-earned CPF at 55 ?? This is indeed infuriating to say the least !!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We, the citizens of Singapore, Pledge ourselves as one manchester united people ......

For God's sake, can you give give us our hard-earned CPF at 55 ?? This is indeed infuriating to say the least !!!

I thought it was the , we the sixty cents of SINgapore??

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the PAP, I say talk is cheap.

You can talk all you want but actions speak louder than words.

Give me back my money if you say its still there. Period.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the PAP, I say talk is cheap.

You can talk all you want but actions speak louder than words.

Give me back my money if you say its still there. Period.

When you get older, for what they care, will they pay you CPF, when you are 65? Your money is with BOND'S , maybe James Bonds..ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've put all my and my wife's CPF-OA and SA in our condo and unit trusts. If MAS, GIC and Temasek go bust, we'll still have our condo to show for it and funds with unit trusts, not with MAS, GIC or Temasek.

There's only a few dollars left there other than our Medisave Accounts. Medisave is daylight extortion for protection money. It's the same as paying for medical bills before you fall ill.

We don't "contribute" to our CPF since we started our own business some years ago. We hire a few employees and "contribute" to their CPF but I'd frankly admit, we (as all other employers do) use their own money to contribute to their CPF.

For example, I'm actually willing to hire you for $2,000. Taken employer CPF into consideration, I'd offer you about $1,800 basic, from there employee CPF has to be deducted too and your take-home becomes about $1,600. All your CPF are all your own money whether you call it employers' or employees' "contribution."

Last edited: