• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Market Whisper: Hillary Clinton set to replace Joe Biden

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd rather Kamala than this witch.
Kamala will do less damage to this world.
Hilary should be strung from a pole.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did the Globalists not use Hilary in 2020?? that way they could have secured their rule for a damn long time and destroy MAGA

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
email from trump…

“Biden just suspended his campaign.”

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >
BREAKING NEWS ALERT: BIDEN DROPS OUT OF THE RACE!

FIRST, Biden’s FBI raided my home!

THEN, his corrupt allies HAD ME CONVICTED IN A RIGGED TRIAL!

But RIGHT NOW, he just quit the race in COMPLETE DISGRACE!

And don’t forget, OUR VICTORIES ARE ALL THANKS TO YOU!

If we’re going to WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE, it will be all because of the momentum we build AT THIS VERY MOMENT - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

TODAY WE MAKE HISTORY!

Before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump Patriots to chip in and proudly say, “I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!”
From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

The WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT, the Hate-America Media, and the corrupt DEEP STATE did everything they could to protect Biden, but YOUR SUPPORT just knocked him out of the race!

But we can’t let off the gas. FULL SPEED AHEAD!

So please, PLEASE stand with me today to deliver the biggest response in history.
I know with your support, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you,​
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States​