• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many uncles and aunties are scum, requesting for seats in MRT but perfect fit to stand and Q for free gifts at RC

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are fit to q for hours

1726292917761.png

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other day I was sitting in the train (middle seat not 'reserved') and the train pulls up to Bishan. A group of these older folk and a pregnant woman got on and one of the oldies goaded another to ask someone to give up their seat. I had already decided to give up my seat and got up but the pregnant lady said "No need I am getting down at AMK" As I turned to sit back down, one of these old folk had taken the seat and she just grinned at me. I was really angry but she seemed so entitled. I was getting down at AMK too and as the doors opened at AMK, I looked at her and said "Auntie I hope your cancer gets better!" and walked out. She was so flustered and started cursing but I felt vindicated. One need not be old or infirm or pregnant to rate a seat in the train. Paying Full fare as opposed to lower senior fares should not be discounted. Getting one (seat) in between routes is at best a lottery and working in any office is a drain. To give up that seat voluntarily is a sign of a civic society. To seem entitled to it is sign of rude and poor values

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many uncles and aunties are scum, requesting for seats in MRT but perfect fit to stand and Q for free gifts at RC​

my China business associates shared something similar with me in the past.

The old enjoy free or almost-free bus and train rides in many cities. They felt so entitled and go around fucking young tired overworked people who managed to get a seat on public transport (not on priority seats).