• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many KTV pivot also cannot tong, 50+ have closed down....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
KTV is the most stupid kind of money to be spent on entertainment...

1) Let the girls drink your XO
2) Let the girls sing songs and enjoy themselves when you pay for the rooms
3) Let the girls smoke your cigarettes
4) The girls make you buy their MLM HerbaLife products
5) Feed the girls with your food/snacks
6) Must give the girls them tips

Airport runway chest jiuhu bu...
Short height jiuhu bu
Form 5 and below education jiuhu bu
Chinese helicopter education.

Everything can go wrong to find a life time spouse there..... Pass

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing beats the KTVs at Changping, Dongguan pre-2017.

I think those years before 2009, Geylang Lorong 7 KTV is the best and the PRC girls were really young and pretty unlike now those old milfs working at Peace Centre. Back then there is also Tiananmen KTV at the Havelock Road :tongue:

My friend told me that there is quite a number of PRC KTV girls that are married to the sinkie men here :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those years before 2009, Geylang Lorong 7 KTVs is the best and the PRC girls were really young and pretty unlike now those old milfs working at Peace Centre. Back then there is also Tiananmen KTV at the Havelock Road :tongue:

My friend told me that there is quite a number of PRC KTV girls that are married to the sinkie men here :biggrin:

Jln Sultan area got Dongguan, Dongmen etc.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of those Tiongbus I humped during my chionging days are married by now. I still keep in touch with a few of them. All wanted me to be the godfather to their kids.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I think both closed down liao :tongue: Dongmen was famous for hang flower despite they are just lowly joint :biggrin:

Those years the PRC girls that came here from Dalian and Chongqing are the beautiful :inlove:

Me and my friend would usually sit outside the main hall and order a jug of beer. We target the butterfly gals walking in and out of the rooms and get their contact nos. Call them for supper near closing time and sometimes can get to screw them that very night.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me and my friend would usually sit outside the main hall and order a jug of beer. We target the butterfly gals walking in and out of the rooms and get their contact nos. Call them for supper near closing time and sometimes can get to screw them that very night.

Smart bro I think a jug of beer cost about $39 on main hall then and it is cheaper than those silly ugly contractors hanging flowers on those trashes :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart bro I think a jug of beer cost about $39 on main hall then and it is cheaper than those silly ugly contractors hang flowers on those trashes :biggrin:

Go during happy hour. Much cheaper. Fuck off at 8pm after getting a few numbers. Go for our own dinner and another round of drinks at a pub. After that, then send out messages to those butterfly gals we met earlier and try our luck. This was our modus operandi.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go during happy hour. Much cheaper. Fuck off at 8pm after getting a few numbers. Go for our own dinner and another round of drinks at a pub. After that, then send out messages to those butterfly gals we met earlier and try our luck. This was our modus operandi.

I am trying to find something like this but these days at Peace Centre old milfs butterfly tips want $100 and bao tai (booking) want $300.

Very hard to find a young syt :unsure:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to find something like this but these days at Peace Centre old milfs butterfly tips want $100 and bao tai (booking) want $300.

Very hard to find a young syt :unsure:

Forget about Sinkieland KTVs. Those days are history now. Tiongland also no more happening now. Must go Vietnam or Taiwan.