• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man who snubbed beggar gets a flat tyre

G

General Veers

Tuesday October 19, 2010

Man who snubbed beggar gets a flat tyre

Other news & views
Compiled by Nurhidayah Ramli

WHEN a hospital visitor refused to give money to a beggar, he ended up with a flat tyre, Sinar Harian reported. The visitor, who gave his name only as Kamaruzaman, said he suspected the man had punctured his tyre with a sharp object. The incident occurred at about 8pm on Saturday at the car park of a hospital in Kuala Lumpur.

“I had just visited a relative and was approached by a man with a bandaged arm who asked for money. “I did not give any (money) and later I saw, through the side mirror, the man at the back of my car. I thought he was just walking past.” However, moments after he left the car park, Kamaruzaman noticed that a back tyre was flat.

After repairing the tyre, he returned to the hospital to inform an attendant of the incident. “He told me he had received a similar complaint from another visitor, who also alleged that the vandal had even placed a note on his car, expressing anger.”