• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man to be charged over Choa Chu Kang murder

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated: 08/08/2013 11:10 | By Channel NewsAsia

Man to be charged over Choa Chu Kang murder

4FC81A1EE714FBD041F53291346956.jpg

SINGAPORE: A 58-year-old man, who has been arrested in relation to a murder in Choa Chu Kang, will be charged on Friday.

Police said at 4.02am on Thursday, they received a call for help at Block 296A, Choa Chu Kang Avenue 2.

They arrived at a flat in the block to find a 41-year-old woman lying unconscious.

Singapore Civil Defence Force paramedics pronounced her dead at 4.32am.

Channel NewsAsia understands the man arrested is the victim's husband. - CNA/jc/ir 

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Choa Chu Kang death: 58-year-old Chinese national charged with wife's murder

Published on Aug 09, 2013

28869508e.jpg

Undertakers and police officers remove the body of the Chinese woman from a flat in Choa Chu Kang on Aug 8, 2013. A Chinese national was charged in court on Friday with the murder of his 41-year-old wife, Madam Liu Bijiao. -- PHOTO: WANBAO

By Rachel Au-Yong

A Chinese national was charged in court on Friday with the murder of his 41-year-old wife, Madam Liu Bijiao.

Hu Zi Qing was arrested on Thursday morning after Madam Liu - who was also from China - was found dead in their Choa Chu Kang Avenue 2 flat earlier at about 4.02am.

The 58-year-old man did not admit to the charge when he appeared before the court. He has been remanded for a week at Central Police Division for further investigations.

Neighbours told The Straits Times on Thursday that the couple have a daughter who goes to a secondary school here. The husband faces the death penalty if he is found guilty of murder.

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Flatmate hears murder victim's cries for help

August 9, 2013 - 12:54am

By: Benita Aw Yeong

28869621%20-%2008_08_2013%20-%20bymurder09.jpg

PHOTO: Lianhe Wanbao

She was sleeping when she heard a woman crying in Mandarin: “Save me! Save me!”

“I thought I was dreaming, but when I opened my eyes I could still hear the cries,” said the 25-year-old accountant, who gave her name as only Amy.

She and her two flatmates decided to investigate, but things were quiet when they opened their room door.

But their 41-year-old landlady from China was killed in the wee hours of yesterday morning in the four-room flat in Choa Chu Kang Avenue 2.

A 58-year-old man, believed to be her husband, was arrested by the police in connection to the murder.

The man will be charged in court today with murder, which carries the death penalty.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Friday (Aug 9).

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

蔡厝港命案嫌凶面控 庭上激吼不认罪

09/08/2013on 联合晚报by 吴俪欣

WB_09_08_2013_CJ_2_22337827_22337649_homl_x2ang.jpg

嫌凶今早被警方押到法庭,面无表情。(摄影/赖南达)

涉嫌杀死少妻的秃头男子,今早面控时激动大声说:我不认罪!

被告胡自清(译音),58岁,身高约1.6米,今早9时穿红T恤衫和黑裤面控。

他双手上铐,由两三名警员押送到犯人栏,步履缓慢,看似行动有点不便。

观众席空无一人,但他也不在意,面无表情。

翻译员以中文念出控状时,他突然激动大声说:“我不认罪,我不认罪!我知道你们要控告我,但我不认罪!

听见救命声,租户以为做梦。完整报道请看09.08.2013的《联合晚报》。