• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Threatens To Beat Woman In MRT

Z

Zombie

Singaporeans are all the same,
lots of video-shootings,
lots of photo-takings,
lots of angry faces,
lots of angry gestures,
lots of noises,
No real action.

Someone please give them

movie_clipboard.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you are damn right, this bitch should give dog fuck. The way she provoke to be fucked if she got fucked what's wrong !

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the woman unintentional to block him, but bobian that she is the size of a baby elephant. looking at the size of her arms, seem like same size as my gf's thigh.

anyway, the cameraman should go & die, take video sideway, might as well don't film at all.

the moustache man also lau hero, if i'm him, i walk away to another cabin. if the ccb follow & taunt, then report that she harressing. but dunno sg law on 'sexual harresment' applicable if its the woman come to harress man or not. maybe can report authorities, say she 'touting & soliciting' hahahahahahahaha

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man: Why you peedio me?

Woman: As airpeedent lah! You....you...you.....said want to beat me up mah....of course must peedio you lah! ......You play black or play white, uncle?

Man: You are challenging me!

Woman: You said you want to beat me mah!

Man: You are challenging me!

Woman: You said............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0098.JPG

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all singaporean woman knows that the goverment is protecting them thats why so laulan ...if it happen in japan i think the woman cheeby will kena rip apart inside the train ...trust me ...

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle must be enjoying being videod..
i would just walk away.. why waste time with crazy auntie?
or maybe uncle trying to beo auntie

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like the original poster of the video has remove it, too many negative comments.

they thought by posting it will make the uncle look bad, turn out all the comments attacking the auntie, which is the mother of the poster i think.