• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man suspected of starting fire at Admiralty Link void deck that burnt bicycles, PMAs arrested

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Man suspected of starting fire at Admiralty Link void deck that burnt bicycles, PMAs arrested
www.channelnewsasia.com

17 Aug 2024 09:50AM (Updated: 17 Aug 2024 10:10AM)

SINGAPORE: A 41-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly setting a fire at the void deck of an Admirality Link residential block, the police said on Saturday (Aug 17).

Eight bicycles and three Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) were burnt in the fire. The police were alerted to the incident at about 2.10am on Aug 15.

The identity of the suspect was established through follow-up investigations and police camera footage, and he was arrested on Aug 16.

A lighter and a box of fire starters which were purportedly used to commit the offence were seized as case exhibits.
The man will be charged in court on Aug 17 with the offence of mischief by fire with intent to cause damage. If found guilty, he can be jailed for up to seven years and be fined.

The police added they have zero tolerance against acts that endanger the lives or safety of others, and will not hesitate to take action against those who blatantly disregard the law.
Source: CNA/sn

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is no name and photo given, you can literally treat this as a fake news created by the authorities

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
mischief? think the hapless sod was disgusted by the flagrant irresponsibility of fuckers who leave their vehicles lying around the void deck with impunity

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
mischief? think the hapless sod was disgusted by the flagrant irresponsibility of fuckers who leave their vehicles lying around the void deck with impunity
it's true ... i got a shock the other day when i went to my fren hdb block ... the void deck is a mess from all sorts of bikes from rental bikes to normal bikes to pma. i even spotted a tricycle!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

涉恶作剧纵火烧毁多辆脚踏车和PMA 41岁男子被控​

• 发布:
    17/08/2024 09:40
  • 更新: 5小时前
收藏

一名男子涉嫌在海军部一带纵火,导致多辆脚踏车和行动辅助工具被烧毁。(图:Facebook/(Singapore) All grab driver/grab food rider united)

新功能!
听新闻,按这里!
知道了

听新闻
1:00分钟
此音频由AI生成
一名男子涉嫌在海军部一带纵火,导致多辆脚踏车和行动辅助工具被烧毁,将于今天(17日)被控。
警方发布文告说,前天(15日)凌晨约2点10分接获通报,指海军部连路一座组屋底层发生火患,八辆脚踏车和三辆行动辅助工具被烧毁

CONTENT CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT​

警方经过调查和调阅电眼画面后,于昨天(16日)辨识出肇事者的身份,并将他逮捕。警方也查获嫌犯可能用于干案的一个打火机和一盒火种。
被捕的41岁男子今天将在恶作剧纵火蓄意造成损害的罪名下被控。
如果罪成,被告可能被判坐牢最长七年和罚款。

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a productive member of society supporting the services of other productive people. We keep the economy humming along smoothly.:biggrin:
So many productive people in sammyboy ....
The other pros .... nm also very productive, she kept India humming along smoothly.