• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man seeks divorce after alleged sexual abuse by wife

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110214.230054_abusemain.jpg

SINGAPORE - A man has filed for divorce from his wife after alleging that she abused him sexually and psychologically.

The 47-year-old bus driver named "Ah Quan" wrote in his divorce application that he had enough of his wife's psychological bullying, He said that his pride had been destroyed by her.

Ah Quan and his wife has been married for 20 years with two sons. They first met when he was a bus driver and she was a hairdresser.

Click here to find out more!
Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily reported that the first cracks in their marriage appeared when he realised that she was having affairs with other men. However, she did not change her ways and instead tried to control him.

She forced him to do the housework and requested for thousands of dollars for monthly utilities. Ah Quan also said that she took it out on him sexually.

The wife would also ridicule him in public, calling him "useless man" and "impotent" in front of everybody.

Ah Quan said that he was disappointed that she refused to stop tormenting him even after she lost interest in him. She also destroyed his reputation, he said.

Ah Quan left the house six months ago. He has also hired a lawyer to help him with his divorce application.

Had own company

Ah Quan once ran his own transportation company. He had 2 private buses.

However, his wife kept spreading rumours about him until those in the industry lost their trust in him. She sent improper SMSes to his friends and colleagues and also made prank calls.

His business failed in the end. He then ended up working for a female boss as a bus driver.

However, his wife did not let up and started spreading rumours about him and his boss. She even showed his colleagues the boss's picture and told them that they were having an affair.

Asked for at least $5,000 each time

Ah Quan said that he has given his wife at least $200,000 so far.

He said that she would put the money in her own account or invest it. She would insult him whenever he asked for the money and never returned it to him.

She would request for a "bonus" whenever the year ended. He was also expected to give her presents for her birthday and wedding anniversaries. She would ask for $5,000 to $10,000 each time.

The couple would quarrel everytime they spoke and could only communicate using SMS. His relationship with his two sons also took a turn for the worse after they were influenced by their mother.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading this article, I have no doubt that Sinkies are the stupidest bunch of people on this planet. I guess most deserve to get screwed by PAPpy dogs.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man is really bullshit. 20 years and he took this shit. More than meets the eye in this case.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another dumbass moron who deserved to be screwed by his dominatrix-wife. Can't believe he tolerated this shit for 20 years. Either he is really so scared of his wife or there's some other reasons behind this torrent of abuse!:rolleyes: Another man would have no hesitation in fighting back. Personally, I'll beat the daylights out of her if given the chance!:biggrin::biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best thing is? Despite all these that he had gone through, he still needs to pay the wife maintenance after the divorce.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a disgrace to all men. He shld have dumped the bitch after finding out abt her affairs. What a masochist! What an idiot!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another dumbass moron who deserved to be screwed by his dominatrix-wife. Can't believe he tolerated this shit for 20 years. Either he is really so scared of his wife or there's some other reasons behind this torrent of abuse!:rolleyes: Another man would have no hesitation in fighting back. Personally, I'll beat the daylights out of her if given the chance!:biggrin::biggrin:

I guess the reason is this man has a lot of pride, but he is impotent, and his wife threatened him with this lo...else I don't believe any man will reject a horny wife sucking him every day and night !

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's not be so judgmental. It is very likely the 'boiling the frog' situation whereby things did not become as they are immediately. The poor guy was introduced to one level of abuse, got used to it. He was then subject to another level, and also got used to that, etc.

Abuse is not black and white when you are in the relationship.

He's a disgrace to all men. He shld have dumped the bitch after finding out abt her affairs. What a masochist! What an idiot!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If your wife ask you money every now and then, you still got mood to fuck her?

I guess the reason is this man has a lot of pride, but he is impotent, and his wife threatened him with this lo...else I don't believe any man will reject a horny wife sucking him every day and night !