• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man plunges to death after losing "everything I own"

G

Gan Ning

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Man plunges to death after losing "everything I own"
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by Kong See Hoh[/FONT]

SINGAPORE (Oct 24, 2010) : A Malaysian man plunged his death from an apartment in Singapore after telling his friends on Facebook that he wanted “to leave this world”, China Press reported yesterday.

Woo Run Quan, 20, who called himself “Ben Dan Wang Zi” (Prince of Morons) on Facebook also left an sms for his roommate, telling him he had “no face” to see his parents as he had gambled away “everything I own”.

Woo, who left his hometown in Perak to work as an apprentice in a 'dim sum' shop in the republic three months ago, was found dead at around midnight on Friday.

Hs roommate, who went to look for him after receiving the sms, found him sprawled on the ground of the apartment where they rented a unit.

Woo was believed to have plunged from the ninth storey of the apartment.

He wrote in his Facebook: “To all of you who are concerned about me, sorry that I have to leave this world … I hope all of you will continue to live happily … Don’t be sad about me. Smile when you pay your last respects to me. I am so sorry to my family … I made them worried about me so much … I am a failure … sorry …

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Updated: 03:48PM Sun, 24 Oct 2010

[/FONT]