• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man kicked me in the knee in train, and no one helped!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,

You got BALLS then why don't u go and whack that man NOW. Talk Cock only no action. Singapore don't need NO BALLS Talking Cock like YOU.

Even the police advises don't take action that endanger your own lives in dangerous situation.REport to the police immediately in such cases

The CB woman should be smarter to get out of harm's way herself instead of asking other ppl to help her. Shows she got no brains as well.

I never do NATO. All passenger should work together to bring that man down, what happen if he go insane and beat everyone else or even worst if he have knife. Just need a person to act first and many will follow.
There happen one time in my area a bangla steal CD from shop, and i give a chase and another person join in the chase after that included one of the shop owner. What will happen if only the owner try to catch him alone. He might even be hurt if act alone.
You should be Shame. Do they teach you to act this way in NS?

Z

Zombie

I never do NATO. All passenger should work together..

In Singapore, the usual practice is to set up a committee first, then you can come up with a solution for everyone to work together. :p :biggrin:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
in spore, the fast food restuarant staff are suppose to do it.. it is their job.. if i m working in a fast food restuarant, i would appreciate if customers help me.. but dun help also never mind becos that is what i am employed for..:rolleyes:

In all developed countries, the fast food restaurant customers will return their own trays. It does not work in sinkapore because the people are too ungracious! The auntie is here to clean the floors, but NOT to return your trays! But if all customers pile their trays on the tables, they have no choice but to clear.

Going by your argument, you should go molest a child or rape a woman, because you are providing jobs for mata to catch you??