• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man caught trying to leave Singapore in lorry under a pile of cardboard boxes

Flake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man caught trying to leave Singapore in lorry under a pile of cardboard boxes

Published on Aug 19, 2013

Crime19e.jpg

A 40-year-old man (above) was arrested last Friday after he was found trying to leave Singapore illegally by hiding beneath a pile of cardboard boxes in a lorry. -- PHOTO: IMMIGRATION & CHECKPOINTS AUTHORITY

By Jalelah Abu Baker

A 40-year-old man was arrested last Friday after he was found trying to leave Singapore illegally by hiding beneath a pile of cardboard boxes in a lorry.

The Malaysian driver, 39, and his co-driver, 33, were also arrested.

At about 12pm that day, officers from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority at the Woodlands Checkpoint directed a departing Malaysia-registered lorry for routine checks, and made the discovery.

The trio are currently under investigation for immigration offences. The vehicle used in the offences has been detained.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earn enough money liao so want to leave singapore?:biggrin:

lianbeng chio kar pengz liao!:biggrin: reminds me of childhood days playing hide n seek! hiding under a pile of cardboard boxes is like an ostrich hiding its head in the ground thinking that if he cannot see people people cannot see him lor! but he forgot his karchng so big lor!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng chio kar pengz liao!:biggrin: reminds me of childhood days playing hide n seek! hiding under a pile of cardboard boxes is like an ostrich hiding its head in the ground thinking that if he cannot see people people cannot see him lor! but he forgot his karchng so big lor!

We used to call it be be :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We used to call it be be :biggrin:

lianbeng replies hokkien: yee be be - play hide n seek! :biggrin: which also reminds me of how i tekan my friends when playing hide n seek. we were playing hide n seek in Botanic Gardens when some of the ladies went to hide, of all places, among flowers and bushes! i kana pasang so i had to go n find them. u know among bushes sure got lots of ants, mosquitoes, etc... so i purposely moved closer to those bushes they were hiding in and i could see those leaves moving - they must be very busy with those insects!:biggrin: