• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man arrested for molesting poodle wife

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Most Gurkhas are quite fair looking.. Some of their women staying at Mt Vernon camp are quite hot too with ample boobs.. Go to Joo Seng in the afternoon and you can see some of these ladies doing brisk walking with their friends..

Brother, you are very adventurous leh.

1. HDB flat opposite Golden Mile hunting Thai milf
2. Joo Chiat hunting Viet SYTs
3. Geylang hunting PRCs
4. Joo Seng Gurhkas wives you also aim :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3. Geylang hunting PRCs

5. Lucky Plaza/ION Orchard hunting Pinoy maids
6. Novena Square hunting Korean chicks
7. Cuppage Plaza hunting Jap mamasans

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
5. Lucky Plaza/ION Orchard hunting Pinoy maids
6. Novena Square hunting Korean chicks
7. Cuppage Plaza hunting Jap mamasans

No lah, the 3 points you contributed, I have yet to see him attempt that. The 4 points I bought up were based on his past postings :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3. Geylang hunting PRCs

No lah I never aim the Gurkhas wives lah... Used to stay in Macpherson when young.. Once in a while will go to the hawker ctr at block 79 for makan.. When I'm heading to Macpherson, I will drive by Joo Seng.. Used to cycled from my Ah Ma's place at Circuit Rd to the Old Bidadari Cemetery when young..Many fond childhood memories there..:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah I never aim the Gurkhas wives lah... Used to stay in Macpherson when young.. Once in a while will go to the hawker ctr at block 79 for makan.. When I'm heading to Macpherson, I will drive by Joo Seng.. Used to cycled from my Ah Ma's place at Circuit Rd to the Old Bidadari Cemetery when young..Many fond childhood memories there..:smile:

That place is so different from last time. Have they dug up all the graves? That area now has a high way and the mrt station. Btw is upper aljunied secondary school still there?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That place is so different from last time. Have they dug up all the graves? That area now has a high way and the mrt station. Btw is upper aljunied secondary school still there?

They already dug up the all the graves there.. Recently I tested my new mountain bike and cycled there from my place in Hougang.. Saw few Uncles playing golf for fun at the grounds of the old Bidadari Muslim Cemetery.. Back then both the Bidadari Muslim and Christian cemeteries were hot spots for the adventure seekers checking out for the so called Pontianak there..:biggrin: And the Mt Vernon crematorium was also nearby..There's this air of mystery about the whole area.. The Christian cemetery there used to have alot of the old Gothic style giant Tombstones.. The building of school still there but I think they converted it to be another Gurkha camp..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They already dug up the all the graves there.. Recently I tested my new mountain bike and cycled there from my place in Hougang.. Saw few Uncles playing golf for fun at the grounds of the old Bidadari Muslim Cemetery.. Back then both the Bidadari Muslim and Christian cemeteries were hot spots for the adventure seekers checking out for the so called Pontianak there..:biggrin: And the Mt Vernon crematorium was also nearby..There's this air of mystery about the whole area.. The Christian cemetery there used to have alot of the old Gothic style giant Tombstones.. The building of school still there but I think they converted it to be another Gurkha camp..

Back in those days when i was in mshs we used to walk thru bidadari during camp for those adventure crap and the older guys would tell us ghost stories on the school grounds like how the eyes of the stone lions would bleed and so on.

How long has upper aljunied school building stopped being used as a school? I think this school is no more in existence. Back in those days bartley sec, upper aljunied and cedar gals were the schools closest to my school.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in those days when i was in mshs we used to walk thru bidadari during camp for those adventure crap and the older guys would tell us ghost stories on the school grounds like how the eyes of the stone lions would bleed and so on.

How long has upper aljunied school building stopped being used as a school? I think this school is no more in existence. Back in those days bartley sec, upper aljunied and cedar gals were the schools closest to my school.

I think the school ceased operations for quite some time now... Btw the Salvation Army thrift store building opposite the Bidadari Cemetery used to be a hospital.. It was called Youngberg Hospital back then..

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
There used to be two schools along Upper Aljunied Road. The one nearer to the Bidadari Christian Cemetery used to be the Sang Nila Utama Secondary School which is now part of the Gurkha Contingent camp. Next to this old school was a small Singhalese cemetery which was also exhumed. Nearer towards Joo Seng Road along Upper Aljunied Road was what was previously the Upper Aljunied Technical Secondary School. It was forgotten for a while and now served as a hostel for foreign students. Also within the old school compound is the Wrestling Federation of Singapore and there is also a zhi char joint there. Where Cedar Secondary School now stands used to be a Willow Avenue Secondary School.

I have fond memories of Bidadari Christian Cemetery as it is still my jogging ground. Now the beautiful tombs are all gone and what's left is just an expansive green area.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a nice cemetery along Sixth Avenue too. While going towards Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road, somewhere near the mid point of Sixth Avenue (Jalan Haji Alias, if I remember correctly) the cemetery would be on the left of your vehicle.
In the early morning sometimes there would be a mist or fog that enveloped the tombstones, creating an eerie and enchanting atmosphere.

That was in the early-mid 1990s.

Now the tombstones are gone, and there's only a green field and some semi-d houses.

breakingfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurkhas are police officers too. When a case like that happened in their vicinity, they should handle. What's that got to do with local officers needing help?

They off duty mah..neber bring handcuffs with them. So call the local police officer for the "equipment" lor

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since you are from that part of the world, I don't frequent that area so often, one of my old classmate lived along MacPherson Rd near to where you used to live. Wasn't there a bus depot somewhere around those parts & the Secondary School was named Yusof Bin Ishak Secondary School, which was near to The Christian Cemetary??

So, you are Hougang 'lang'?, from the "Pirates Cove" or the newly joined "federation"?, you didn't see "alien goh" having his Hainan Curry Rice, in your 'hometown"? :biggrin:

Last edited:

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the school ceased operations for quite some time now... Btw the Salvation Army thrift store building opposite the Bidadari Cemetery used to be a hospital.. It was called Youngberg Hospital back then..

its call youngberg memorial hospital. sph used to be beside it as well. i have worked as a temp at sph during one of my sch holidays.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

I pity that hunk holding the arrestee's head, When he retires back to Nepal, all those muscles are gonna turned into fat, An overweight ex-Gurkha. Unless he spend his pension money importing weight equipment.:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
its call youngberg memorial hospital. sph used to be beside it as well. i have worked as a temp at sph during one of my sch holidays.

Wah, you so old ah? I now suspect that I am the youngest in this forum :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a nice cemetery along Sixth Avenue too. While going towards Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road, somewhere near the mid point of Sixth Avenue (Jalan Haji Alias, if I remember correctly) the cemetery would be on the left of your vehicle.
In the early morning sometimes there would be a mist or fog that enveloped the tombstones, creating an eerie and enchanting atmosphere.

That was in the early-mid 1990s.

Now the tombstones are gone, and there's only a green field and some semi-d houses.

This I remember, but not at the time you mentioned, used to go down sixth avenue often in the past!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPH? there? I thought it was Singapore National Printers?

Yes it was Singapore National Printers, not SPH. And the hospital is Youngberg Memorial Adventist Hospital. The oldest private hospital in Sinkieland before the gahmen took their land away.