• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Motorcyclists Mad Rush Home - Nuisance To Other Road-Users

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try using the PIE, TPE, SLE or KJE towards and from the direction of the Causeway at around 4pm and 6am daily, respectively. Surely you will meet hordes of Malaysian-registered motorcycles rushing into the Lion City to earn Sing dollars and leaving it in the evening with their pocket full.
Most of the bikers use small motorcycles. They indiscriminately weave in and out of traffic, without due regard, care and consideration for other road-users. Not only are these people a menace and danger to themselves, by so doing they also put the lives of other road-users at stake.
I do not know about statistics concerning fatalities involving Malaysian riders on our roads. However, I am sure the Ubi Road Traffic Police has all the facts and figures on their computers.
The duty of the Singapore Government (enforced through the Singapore Police Force and Land Transport Authority) is to ensure that road-users has safe and free access to our roads at all times.
We are paying for the use of these roads aren't we?
The LTA should ban all motoryclists from riding into Singapore to work and instead "force" them to take buses.
HOWEVER, I DOUBT THE LTA WILL DO IT AS EVERY MOTORCYCLE PAYS MONEY TO COME INTO THE LION CITY TO MAKE MONEY.
Doing so, will stop their cash registers from going ting, ting, ting, ting.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
may be they should convert the old train track for these bikers' use

one way traffic _ morning in evening out

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are paying for the use of these roads aren't we?
The LTA should ban all motoryclists from riding into Singapore to work and instead "force" them to take buses.
HOWEVER, I DOUBT THE LTA WILL DO IT AS EVERY MOTORCYCLE PAYS MONEY TO COME INTO THE LION CITY TO MAKE MONEY.
Doing so, will stop their cash registers from going ting, ting, ting, ting.

Don't be such a snob like the majority of Sinkie drivers. You had just contradicted yourself stupid. See the above in bold. For your information, I'm neither a Malaysian nor riding a Malaysian bike in Sinkie land.:oIo:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait long long. Malaysia motorbike pay $4/day for using road and car $20/day for using road in Singapore. So Malaysia motorbike is paying more than 10 time Singapore bike rate for road tax. Even more than Singapore car.