• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian mata always Clean my ass after I crap

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each time Singapore mata made a blunder and Lao Sai, it had to be Malaysian mata to clean up their ass and safe the day.

I can Chin Chai close 2 eyes and found 3 famous cases:

1. Huang Na case - Tok Liang How ran over to Malaysia, arrested by Malaysian Mata, no passport can go to Malaysia! PAP World Class!

2. One Eye Dragon murder case, group of fugitive culprits with killer ran over to Malaysia also, arrested by Malaysian Mata. SGP CID Lao Sai.

3. Mas Selamat now. WKS ISD Lao Sai, Malaysian mata clean up their ass again.

We might as well fire SG mata & ISD & CID? Hire Malaysian mata cheaper, why pay WKS millions? Fuck him off! Tell him to Hong Kan Seng! Get scewed 1st!

SG blur fuck aunty went Genting lost with no passport nor money also found her way back to SGP, who cleaned up WKS Home Team's backside again?

:oIo:

Ah Seng Hong Kan Liao!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

Told u long coastline oready what! Ooi, I'm not paid $$$million to answer stoopid questions, OK? *chey*