• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian International Circumcision Conference

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
1cdmg7tg8cha1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at that professor doctor from Myanmar Dr Maung. Interesting beard he has indeed. How many Burmese you know have that kind of beard? :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not invited to talk so it will probably be biased views. If i relate my experience with chinese girls, they will agree to abandon circumcision on women.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why MUIS was not invited as speakers?
@Loofydralb, what is circumcision in buried penis patient?
Buried penis are largely chink penises which are more the size of a large clitoris.

Anyway the topic of the seminar is dumb. Talk about everything else instead of what is demanded in the Quran and hadiths.