• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN Datuk facing organised crime charge

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops another sign from heaven to prove me right LOL

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/21/datuk-facing-organised-crime-charge/

Datuk facing organised crime charge

JOHOR BARU: A Datuk and seven of his followers will be brought to court today for being involved in “mafia-style” organised criminal activities.

The suspects were arrested for their involvement in murder, attempted murder, kidnap, drug distribution and illegal possession of firearms and bullets in Johor, said state police chief Comm Datuk Wan Ahmad Najmuddin Mohd.

He said the suspects, aged between 24 and 41, were expected to be charged with organised crimes under the Penal Code, to be tried together with the Security Offences and Special Measures Act (Sosma), at the Johor Baru High Court.

“This will be the first such charge against an organised crime group after the offence was included in Sosma,” he said in a statement.

If convicted, the suspects could face jail terms of five to 20 years, said Comm Wan Ahmad.

He added that the eight suspects would be charged individually and Johor prosecution unit head Saiful Edris Zainuddin would prosecute the case.

He said the group was highly dangerous and was active from last year to this year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the Datuk is MALAYSIAN CHINESE or MALAYSIAN INDIAN? And his followers in crime are all Chinese or all Indian or Chinese team up with Indians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What blind hatred is there when all I posted are substantiated by real news and real account of my experience with my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and ex colleague MALAYSIAN INDIAN?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the pappies could be as tough as the mats on criminals, sinkie land would be a paradise but alas, charges on offenders in sinkieland are usually taken "into consideration" in court. WTF is "taken into consideration"?

Shouldn't the criminals be punished for each count? If he is charged on 20 counts, he should be punished for 20 counts to lock them up for a long haul.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the pappies could be as tough as the mats on criminals, sinkie land would be a paradise but alas, charges on offenders in sinkieland are usually taken "into consideration" in court. WTF is "taken into consideration"?

Shouldn't the criminals be punished for each count? If he is charged on 20 counts, he should be punished for 20 counts to lock them up for a long haul.

Many times I see the MALAYSIA police around for even minor road accidents in JB to maintain law and order and divert traffic. Whereas you can wait long long for Spore police to appear for minor road accidents. This is the truth, the whole truth nothing but the truth. Compared to so many acting nice and innocent but actually evil mudlander dogs here always slandering the Malaysia police to discredit them.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What blind hatred is there when all I posted are substantiated by real news and real account of my experience with my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and ex colleague MALAYSIAN INDIAN?

UE1hA.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is hallucinating when everyone with eyes can see you are attacking me everywhere? You are not mudlander dog then you attack me for what? You are sinkie traitor dog or mudlander dog, no two ways about it. Anyway both types can go to hell. I wash my hands off sinkies too. All can go to hell.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is hallucinating when everyone with eyes can see you are attacking me everywhere? You are not mudlander dog then you attack me for what? You are sinkie traitor dog or mudlander dog, no two ways about it. Anyway both types can go to hell. I wash my hands off sinkies too. All can go to hell.

YrPVFMk.jpg