• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS in Nusa Duta huat big big by playing dirty tricks to damage my house to steal and rob buy my house cheap

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Pinkieslut looks like the Nusa Duta Cantonese MISTRESS is just another slut with hokkien or Teochew daotao indeed. Just like your Cantonese slut chicken mother Pui!
Why no Cantonese dao Tao around is it? Make sense look at Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslije aka @NanoSpeed got to steal company money to pay Shanghai mistress lunch can tell Liao. Hey @meaninglesslife everything you accused me is what you and your women are: despise the poor YOU and opt for rich and generous hokkien or Teochew dao Tao hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
12224917_XL1_20210106.jpg

$7.22
FairPrice Frozen Chicken Nuggets - Hot & Spicy
850g|Brand:Fairprice
4.6|103 ratings
Hey @cat aka @NanoSpeed my life so good so easy exchange with me lah Knnbccb 真够贱广东狗婊子是你妈呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
26033f_b340f55998a74730889fa0d85252f9f7~mv2.jpg

Cloaca: The cloaca is the only hole for the reproductive and digestive system of a chicken. The cloaca, also known as the vent, is where chickens poop from, where the eggs come out, and where they mate with a rooster. Yikes! This may bother some people when thinking about eating their eggs. However, no need to fear. When laying an egg, a chicken’s vagina flips inside out of the cloaca, so the egg never touches the poop area to become contaminated. Whew!
Tell that to your self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the chicken virgin?

Oh....I remember your other thread - all chicken are virgins.
See everyone? Everyday I am not here upping their Cantonese chicken slut threads at peak hour but Cantonese dogs sons of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat continue to persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken when they claim innocent and dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, this fucking piece of cheesepie will come with an up-sized mcfurry :whistling:
Tell that to your Cantonese chicken mother that sell cb have sex with boss to climb up ladder. Now we all know social media is no different from old media full of evil criminal dogs like you that twist facts of I shouted at McCully for endorsing kt latha sexual harassment of me into I have sex with McCully. That’s the way you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant win in life by play dirty tricks and suck boss cock and trample your opponent with evil filthy lies Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
all because of women's charter....they lose half their assets and forever pay alimony otherwise....don't get married.
Your brother in law is doing a good job running the marriage. Why you self righteous and felt something must be done ?

Is it because your felt there's a need or you feel justice need to be done ?
Tell that to your cheating Cantonese chicken mother because a hokkien virgin is impossible to cheat. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally can go home. she said she will sent me home in her bmw...yeah...no need to take mrt. waiting for her to come out of toilet and can go home liao! finally! knn, just realized almost 10pm liao! no OT pay! sianzzz :frown:
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!
yah it is from makansutra site. u really me to take a dabao nua nua CHICKEN chop picture and post here ah. later u see already will say CHCIKEN chop look like shit... :laugh:
Self admitted Cantonese chicken chop mother @cat

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying  chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens

Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qi-Xiang-Hot-Pot-1.jpg