• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS in Nusa Duta huat big big by playing dirty tricks to damage my house to steal and rob buy my house cheap

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS in Nusa Duta huat big big by playing dirty tricks to damage my house to steal and rob FROM ME buy my house cheap so proud!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my house is not leaking and car porch tiles damaged I no need to sell cheap. So chek ark evil despicable cantonese mistress bitch and her bitch daughter and Teochew gigolo son in law gang up to bully me and steal and rob from me. May this Cantonese MISTRESS and her evil offspring and their descendants be gangraped Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS in Nusa Duta huat big big by playing dirty tricks to damage my house to steal and rob FROM ME buy my house cheap so proud!​

This kind of mistress that profit from Singapore car plate Mercedes dao Tao to have free house free renovation free maid and profit from steal and rob other people’s house no one persecute. The world is so unfair indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of mistress that profit from Singapore car plate Mercedes dao Tao to have free house free renovation free maid and profit from steal and rob other people’s house no one persecute. The world is so unfair indeed.
Singapore car plate man that paid for renovation and supervised renovation but don’t stay in the house means the Cantonese evil bitch is 100% MISTRESS applying Malaysian definition on themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore car plate man that paid for renovation and supervised renovation but don’t stay in the house means the Cantonese evil bitch is 100% MISTRESS applying Malaysian definition on themselves.
Oh ya the evil Cantonese bitch got free maid also from her Singapore car plate Mercedes dao tao. Well she is not working got maid means what? Paid by dao tao free maid lah. Money don’t grow on trees right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the evil Cantonese bitch got free maid also from her Singapore car plate Mercedes dao tao. Well she is not working got maid means what? Paid by dao tao free maid lah. Money don’t grow on trees right?
And two daughters that studied in Australia including the bitch with gigolo husband that viciously bullied me. So free education too paid by Singapore car plate Tao dao. Life is easy and good for this evil Cantonese MISTRESS that play dirty tricks to bully, steal and rob me. Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And two daughters that studied in Australia including the bitch with gigolo husband that viciously bullied me. So free education too paid by Singapore car plate Tao dao. Life is easy and good for this evil Cantonese MISTRESS that play dirty tricks to bully, steal and rob me. Pui
@Ralders @ykhuser etc go persecute your own kind Cantonese MISTRESS that profit big big from dao tao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my house is not leaking and car porch tiles damaged I no need to sell cheap. So chek ark evil despicable cantonese mistress bitch and her bitch daughter and Teochew gigolo son in law gang up to bully me and steal and rob from me. May this Cantonese MISTRESS and her evil offspring and their descendants be gangraped Pui!
作恶多端 阴险狡猾 Cantonese MISTRESS Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya that reminds me the Singapore car plate Mercedes dao tao of the Nusa duta Cantonese MISTRESS looks like a Teochew to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya that reminds me the Singapore car plate Mercedes dao tao of the Nusa duta Cantonese MISTRESS looks like a Teochew to me.
@Pinkieslut looks like the Nusa Duta Cantonese MISTRESS is just another slut with hokkien or Teochew daotao indeed. Just like your Cantonese slut chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Pinkieslut looks like the Nusa Duta Cantonese MISTRESS is just another slut with hokkien or Teochew daotao indeed. Just like your Cantonese slut chicken mother Pui!
Why no Cantonese dao Tao around is it? Make sense look at Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslije aka @NanoSpeed got to steal company money to pay Shanghai mistress lunch can tell Liao. Hey @meaninglesslife everything you accused me is what you and your women are: despise the poor YOU and opt for rich and generous hokkien or Teochew dao Tao hahahaha