• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken @nanospeed thinks he has right to abuse and defame me as prostitute because he is protected by Leongsam zhihau

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's typical CCP 碰瓷 tactic:

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還
Cantonese dog son of chicken got 靠山 think you have the right to abuse me song song gao jurong. Yesterday 风尘 today 碰瓷女王變鳳凰. You are so like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha 有人撑腰就仗势欺人hide in rat hole do defamation crimes when your cheap sell nude sell Cantonese women are what you accused me. My Cantonese sell nude sell cb threads get deleted by your 靠山so can pretend don’t know with your ccb Cantonese prostitute descendant pride. May you and your family women be gangraped and that’s called justice. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken got 靠山 think you have the right to abuse me song song gao jurong. Yesterday 风尘 today 碰瓷女王變鳳凰. You are so like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha 有人撑腰就仗势欺人hide in rat hole do defamation crimes when your cheap sell nude sell Cantonese women are what you accused me. My Cantonese sell nude sell cb threads get deleted by your 靠山so can pretend don’t know with your ccb Cantonese prostitute descendant pride. May you and your family women be gangraped and that’s called justice. Pui!

Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken @NanoSpeed thinks he has right to abuse and defame me as prostitute because he is protected by Leongsam zhihau. He knows all his criminal evidence will be covered up by his fellow criminal protector and have no fear and HE SELF ADMITTED HE IS CANTONESE DOG BEFORE.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on don’t act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are all there as evidence and nothing mad about me except I am the victim of vicious Cantonese hakka dog

Dogs stand on the side of injustice act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are there and turn around accuse their victim of crimes as mad should have the same fate befall on them and their precious family women.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICKEN thread again. Later sure kana hamtam by some siaolang woman
Come on serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken anyone with conscience knows your countless chicken threads are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar
Oh my thread exposing your Cantonese dog son of chicken manipulation to blame victim reacting to your abuse and crimes is deleted so you pretend don’t know blame the victim again you have Cantonese dog right to do defamation crimes to me while your victim of crimes have no right to get angry return insult and vulgarities Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Examples of How to Use Slapper​

At its core, slapper is an insulting term. You don’t use this one in everyday conversation – you use it when you are specifically looking to offend someone.

One example of the word in a sentence is this: “I’ve heard that she’s a bit of a slapper, so I don’t know if she’s relationship material.”

Another way you might hear it is something like the following: “Close your legs, you slapper!”
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT SLAPPER CANTONESE MOTHER HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
問世間情為何物
怨一生洞房花燭
洞找不到不必哭
到網路替身遷怒
Recycling is all about making dirty matter clean again.

In this case, the 100% clean one will not return to gather dirts, and from then on exists in perpetuity.

The process is not different from reverse osmosis.
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken repeat lies to harm people again when it’s not I complained my marriage failed and cried but it’s you criminal dogs doing defamation crimes accused hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as dirty chicken and now accused me “making dirty matter clean” when it’s made hokkien virgin dirty Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current circle of life is an old object.
Sounds familiar you SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF are like Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth and many other psychopaths that said your victim of crimes is an object and not human and no need to feel sorry for your inhuman actions to trample song song song gao jurong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a sucker for senior wealthy man like you.
for u, can eat don't waste
for her, can hit don't miss
You sia suay Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY CAN GO PARTY BUY ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG ARE DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTIONS OF YOUR CHEAP MOTHER ONTO ME AGAIN. Unlike dogs like you whereby being kind is a strategy and use married mistress for easy exit strategy, being kind is not a strategy but what I am and who I talked to is also not a strategy and yet I still win you jealous loser that accused me everything that you and your cheap women are hahahaha