• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia-Singapore diplomacy on fire. SG Tiok Fuked

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
DAP = PAP twin brother is fucking PAP

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/2-dap-mps-hit-out-singapore-article

2 DAP MPs hit out at Singapore article
The Straits Times | Friday, Oct 9, 2015
Shares
KUALA LUMPUR - Two Malaysian opposition politicians have hit out at Singapore's Ambassador-at-Large Bilahari Kausikan for an opinion piece published in The Straits Times on Tuesday, in which he argued that Malaysia is undergoing systemic change and Singaporeans should take note of the developments across the Causeway.

Mr Tony Pua, Democratic Action Party (DAP) national publicity secretary and Petaling Jaya Utara MP, slammed Mr Kausikan for his "unapologetically selfish and arrogant views" that he said only cemented the perception of Singapore as the "contemptible Shylock of South-east Asia".

In his article titled Singapore Is Not An Island, Mr Kausikan referred to the recent demonstrations by anti-government and pro-government groups, saying they "raised the temperature of an already racially fraught atmosphere". He described the anti-government Bersih rallies in late August as "predominantly Chinese affairs".

In a statement, Mr Pua dismissed Mr Kausikan's contention, saying he failed to recognise that the anti-establishment sentiment and the Bersih rallies were not about race.

He said: "Those who attended the rally did not see themselves present to represent their ethnic roots. They took part in the rally because they aspire for a better country defined... by the principles of justice, good governance and democratic ideals.

"They were angry, frustrated and galvanised to act in the light of the tens of billions of ringgit embezzled and misappropriated by 1MDB (1Malaysia Development Berhad), as well as the obscene RM2.6 billion (S$869 million) donation deposited into the Prime Minister's personal bank account."

Mr Pua also criticised Mr Kausikan for saying the financial scandal involving debt-ridden state fund 1MDB was "less about corruption than about a struggle for power within Umno". "Instead of seeing the uproar against 1MDB as a courageous fight against corruption, Bilahari chose to frame the 1MDB scandal as a political fight by juxtaposing (PM) Najib Razak and (former premier) Dr Mahathir Mohamad," he said.

Mr Pua said Mr Kausikan had also failed to distinguish Malay "dominance" which, according to the DAP lawmaker, is significantly different from Malay "supremacy" contested by most opposition voices. He said the ambassador's views demonstrate how Singapore as a country lacked a moral compass.

"It is less important for him to support 'what is right and just', as opposed to 'what is in it for me' in Singapore's relations with its neighbours, regardless of how evil or corrupt a regime is," Mr Pua said.

The other MP, Dr Ong Kian Ming, said the ambassador was mistaken in interpreting the current political struggle in Malaysia as one that pitted Muslims against non-Muslims and Malays against the non-Malays, specifically the Chinese.

"I was surprised by his choice to interpret the political events in Malaysia through a narrow lens, especially given his diplomatic experience.

He should examine the political forces in Malaysia as part of a larger global trend where regimes that were once seen as impregnable were brought down through peaceful electoral routes. And it is this route which the opposition forces in Malaysia are committed to," Dr Ong said.

The Serdang MP added that the opposition wants to build a broad-based coalition.

Mr Kausikan yesterday responded to the MPs' comments.

He said: "I can understand their hopes, but hopes are not reality. The emotions on display prove my point and serve as a useful reminder to Singaporeans that the social cohesion that we currently enjoy is not to be taken for granted. I wish all the peoples of Malaysia well, but my concern is Singapore."

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow... how fucking stupid indeed this Gao-si-kang.

He could very well join the "Cina-babi" Jamal red shirt guy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He said: "I can understand their hopes, but hopes are not reality. The emotions on display prove my point and serve as a useful reminder to Singaporeans that the social cohesion that we currently enjoy is not to be taken for granted. I wish all the peoples of Malaysia well, but my concern is Singapore."

what a fucking dumbass.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese in Malaysia are short changed in many way, that is why they finally had enough and stand up to protest against in the injustice in the country. Mahathir and the royals just came in to support. Dont really care if its altruistic or political power struggles reasons.

Singapore always like to use race to scare its population into supporting PAP policies. Even disregarding the values the Malaysian Chinese are fighting for.

I think we should shut the fark up if we have nothing constructive to say that would move the country forward. And starts messing around with Malaysian politics.

False Social cohesion should not be above social injustice fairness and accountability and responsibilities. Where is the social cohesion when one race is being shortchanged by another?

If these are the kinds of people we have in the garmen, i worry for Singapore. Farking lack of moral compass.

Disgrace to Singapore and Singaporeans.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. Those matland chinks have always been racists. So many of them here and you don't know? No wonder they say sinkies are blockheads.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese in Malaysia are short changed in many way, that is why they finally had enough and stand up to protest against in the injustice in the country. Mahathir and the royals just came in to support. Dont really care if its altruistic or political power struggles reasons.
In 1MDB, Chinese jho low got away with the tens of billions. How is that considered short changed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With US aircraft carriers docked, Singapore can afford to be yaya PAPaya. :biggrin:

Ld3LD4J.jpg

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib is friendly to Singapore. If his successor is a puppet of Mahathir, Singapore is going to face a lot of problem. Therefore, it is not in Singapore's interest to see Najib dethroned.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo jiu hu kia mala eh kum lan lah tony pua = singapo jeong oh kim = boh peng yew gung lui

Mr Pua, who received his secondary education in Singapore at Raffles Institution and Raffles Junior College on a Singapore government scholarship, shot back at the envoy today, questioning if the envoy was implying Malaysians should accept the status quo.

http://www.todayonline.com/world/as...n-lawmaker-says-after-envoys-bersih-4-remarks

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shld have just kept his mouth shut..none of his biz. As if the chinese in mudland has any say regarding who is the PM.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A teenager was sent to jail for hurting a group of people via his opinions , now should this Bilahari be given the same treatment?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a fucking dumbass.

obviously this dog has no moral compass and is a boot licker and really stupid. He underestimate Tony Pua. That's the trouble with some sinkies who think they are smart but actually looks stupid by revealing their selfish and hidden ulterior motive. His artocle is meant to support Najib and the bumis and red short and undermine the progress of Malaysia. Of course his concern is sinkieland as he is afraid that the moment Malysia progress, his pigeon hole, relatives and job would go down the drain. politicians like to stir trouble to keep their job. any idiot can tell you mudland only need to work half as efficient as sinkieland and they would overtake the red dot in standard of living. tell me which other country has huge natural reserves in oil, gas, timber, tin, gold, rare metals, bird nests, water, fishes, sunlight year round, fruits of all types, world class beaches, coral reefs, cheap and abundant seafood etc and yet no natural disasters like earth quake, typhoons or volcanoes?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should we repatriate the Malaysians up north so that they can help Mr Pua build a better Malaysia?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
shld have just kept his mouth shut..none of his biz. As if the chinese in mudland has any say regarding who is the PM.

We say what we like. Those opposition charlatans in matland should learn from our constructive criticisms. North south east west who's the best? PAP-py PAP-py is the best!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia-Singapore diplomacy on fire? Sure or not? On the contrary, UMNO and its BN buddies must be damn happy with Singapore liao. Maybe LHL get Dato or Tun Sri from UMNO soon.

Just imagine if SDP or RP is fucking another country hard, you think PAP will be happy or unhappy with that country?

Come on lah. PAP and UMNO are buddies!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib is friendly to Singapore. If his successor is a puppet of Mahathir, Singapore is going to face a lot of problem. Therefore, it is not in Singapore's interest to see Najib dethroned.

That's why LHL asked this Indian dog to write to help Najib divert attention from his corruption problem.

LHL is in bed with Najib.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah neh is clearly not someone born and bred in the island but an imported shit who knows nuts about the historical relationship between sinkie land and mudland especially the frosty tight rope between LKY and Old Horse.

This foreign shit ah neh tried to be a smart ass commenting on happenings in mudland which pappies Ministers drawing their hefty salaries knew not to go into this mine field.

Pappies wanted foreign talent but they got foreign jack ass.