• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Boleh: Video of 11y.o. Boy Fucking 13y.o. Sister Epic Popular in Mudland!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Boleh: 11y.o. Boy Fucks 13y.o. Sister!What will their children address them as..hmmmm...
Incest is very fashionable in Mudland, now we know why most Mudlaysians are retarded:mad:

This is absolutely revolting and disgusting. Anyone with links to the video or has the video please PM me. I want to watch the video so that I can shake my head and show my utmost disgust to this scandal:mad:

I hope the Malaysian authorities will hang them!:oIo:

Youngsters' sex video courts controversy
ANN - Friday, December 17SendIM StoryPrint.Kuala Lumpur (The Star/ANN) - A videoclip showing two children believed to be related to each other having sex has has created a stir in Malaysia.

The boy is believed to be about 11 or 12 while the girl is about 13 to 14 years old, reported Malaysian newspaper, Harian Metro.

The video clip was taken by a third person in a hotel room in Butterworth, Penang, and is being spread via mobile phones.

A person who obtained the clip from a friend said:"I can only shake my head in disgust. How will their parents react when they find out?" he asked.He said the clip was a sign of moral decay and hoped the authorities will take action.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysia Boleh: Video of 11y.o. Boy Fucking 13y.o. Sister Epic Popular in Mudland

Malaysia again.. hm....

I wonder how they are educating their young in schools..

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysia Boleh: Video of 11y.o. Boy Fucking 13y.o. Sister Epic Popular in Mudland

This is absolutely revolting and disgusting. Anyone with links to the video or has the video please PM me. I want to watch the video so that I can shake my head :mad:

you want to shake your head or shake your cock

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

you want to shake your head or shake your cock

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Your sinful perverted thoughts will bring you straight to HELL:oIo::oIo:
You must have grown up wanking yourself looking at Barbie Dolls:oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia again.. hm....

I wonder how they are educating their young in schools..

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

They don't educate their young. The teacher must be absent from class all day coz he slept til 2 in the afternoon or was somewhere smoking, playing the guitar and playing soccer.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who got the video clip ???

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia Boleh: 11y.o. Boy Fucks 13y.o. Sister!What will their children address them as..hmmmm...
Incest is very fashionable in Mudland, now we know why most Mudlaysians are retarded:mad:

match ur profile ?:p

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So your child calls you Dad or Uncle??:oIo::oIo:

You retarded moron!! You should be answer the question whether you call all the Banglahs father or uncle!!

:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded moron!! You should be answer the question whether you call all the Banglahs father or uncle!!

:biggrin:

You are as gay as HELL!:oIo::oIo:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Relaks bro.
malaysia just ahead of switzerland in making incest legal. When will singapore catch up to the swiss standard?

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is absolutely revolting and disgusting. Anyone with links to the video or has the video please PM me. I want to watch the video so that I can shake my head and show my utmost disgust to this scandal

It hurts to see how you came into this world doesn't it :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are as gay as HELL!:oIo::oIo:

Me gay? Ask your sister and/or wife to meet me at H81 Star @ Geylang Lor 18.... and limpei will clear your misconception once and for all!!

:mad: