• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malays who speaks good English

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucker also pinoy.

[video=youtube;IEgny4egk2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEgny4egk2Y[/video]

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? She's malay?? or she's a woman?? or she didn't vote for PAP??

There is a whole host of other factors too.

But I suspect its her doggedness in wanting to do a good story regardless of its political implications that the establishment cannot tolerate.

On the other side, some will say Malays cannot do anything good except play guitar in the void deck.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a whole host of other factors too.

But I suspect its her doggedness in wanting to do a good story regardless of its political implications that the establishment cannot tolerate.

On the other side, some will say Malays cannot do anything good except play guitar in the void deck.

Be careful what you say about race as our SBF resident racist will start flooding this thread with racist comments, which no one is interested to discuss. :biggrin:

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
One man's meat bro...I can't stand her false accent.

Might sound like false to you, but Jennifer Alejandro is good in her English language.

She is not the typical maid pinoy you see that pronounce madam as mum. She is an elite pinoy.

She has spent years aboard, she is a British Chevening Scholar, studied broadcast journalism at Cardiff University in Wales and international relations at the University of Westminster in London. She has a Masters Degree in Journalism (MA).

She is a fellow and visiting scholar at the University of Oxford in the UK.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Jennifer Alejandro is good looking too.

She will make a good audio book reader besides broadcast journalism.

I will buy audio books read by her anytime.

Listen and watch her here, screenshot from the ending scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUGuUBWegg

1247036985bff64d9cf1f8e441c2d91097bf62e2.jpg

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Jennifer Alejandro is good looking too.

She will make a good audio book reader besides broadcast journalism.

I will buy audio books read by her anytime.

Listen and watch her here, screenshot from the ending scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUGuUBWegg

1247036985bff64d9cf1f8e441c2d91097bf62e2.jpg

She was quite chubby at one time. I have not seen her for a long time as I don't usually watch TV. CHA had better looking and better speaking newscasters.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was quite chubby at one time. I have not seen her for a long time as I don't usually watch TV. CHA had better looking and better speaking newscasters.

Anyone remembers Nicolette Rappa ??? :smile:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-fWoH1IJyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone remembers Nicolette Rappa ??? :smile:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-fWoH1IJyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually I was looking for her but her name slipped my mind. A real looker and very sweet. Her spoken English is very good. I recall she maaied an Indonesian businessman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fauziah was doing excellent work at Mediacorpse until she hit the glass ceiling.

Her progress stopped there because of you know what..........

Now her natural talent is there for all to see on a foreign channel that knows how to appreciate real talent instead of supressing them.

And they say Singapore is a meritocracy.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Many singaporeans had to go overseas cos of govt. Like sim wong hoo.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone remember that British guy Duncan Watts who used to be a newsreader for our local English news in the 90s..???

For he was the best newsreader.. His accent was perfect for local viewers. Simple and sharp and his diction was precise and crisp..

jw5

Loyal
Rappa was her maiden name. She married an Indonesian Chinese named Tjoa (pronounced Chua).

Yes, but don't think he is a businessman.
If I'm not mistaken, he is just an ordinary corporate salaryman.
But one thing unique about him is that he was in a band and they actually had at least one very good song.
Problem is the name of the band and the song just slips me for the moment, maybe later................ :o

Regarding other newsreaders, I'm a supporter of Andrea Chow too, she exudes charm. :o
Current ones, I like Othelli Edwards, she speaks in a very soothing manner. Unlike Cheryl Fox. :biggrin:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but don't think he is a businessman.
If I'm not mistaken, he is just an ordinary corporate salaryman.
But one thing unique about him is that he was in a band and they actually had at least one very good song.
Problem is the name of the band and the song just slips me for the moment, maybe later................ :o

Regarding other newsreaders, I'm a supporter of Andrea Chow too, she exudes charm. :o
Current ones, I like Othelli Edwards, she speaks in a very soothing manner. Unlike Cheryl Fox. :biggrin:

Ugh...I think Fox is also the voice in SMRT announcing "Going to Johor Bahru? etc and etc." The announcement jars on my ears.