• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malays cannot pass o level

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why m&ds in Sinkland ,so hard pressed to pass O level while their counterparts across the causeway can do without any passes?:biggrin:
i heard lah that ppl who take O level in the mudland have all subjects in distinction but will still consider fail
if u did not pass melayu.:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean now passing O levels requires 5 credit instead of 3? Or just a misleading title?

Btw, instead of making fun of our fellow Malay citizens, we should think of ways to help them improve!!

:biggrin:

where got make fun?

How to make them improve?

How about my suggestion.

All universities and other top tier institutions must have 15% malays regardless of their results okay?

Then let's kick out the more deserving chinese. In fact why even consider their feelings?

Does anyone? Nobody.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot pass Os then just hop across the causeway and get SPEM or whatever it's called lar. Guaranteed jobs in Malaysia for all Malays.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can we help?...we are not making fun....a fixed hard rock container that can fill 1ltr of water, can only fill 1ltr of water, more than that it overflows...most others have flexible containers...does a thick skull sound familar?:biggrin:

Stupid slit-eyed, slant-eyed bastard, if dirty anjing kunings like you are that successful, you won't be complaining day and night about losing your jobs to FTs.

Incidentally, the stupid yellow chinks are like you are too stupid to realise that the jobs you lose to the Pinoys are jobs you lose to Malays since Filkipinos are Malays.

I supposed slit-eyed Chinks are too busy figuring out how to acquire western names and double eyelids and bigger eyes to even realise this.

Anjing kuning kurang ajar! Harus diajari!

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur title is seducing Malays Must Vote Pap to come leh.:biggrin:

but he sees red now. perhaps he cant tahan, he will cr8 new acct and post.:biggrin:

Continue with your insults. Once you cross the line and your insults reach a critical mass of my people, let's see what happens, you yellow foreign bastards.

You slit eyed bastards don't belong in our land. Your belong to China. Time for you yellow bastards to fuck off to the filthy yellow land that you come from.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All universities and other top tier institutions must have 15% malays regardless of their results okay?

Then let's kick out the more deserving chinese. In fact why even consider their feelings?

Aren't places in the local Uni's reserved for the foreigners:confused:

Locals have a harder time because they face tougher standards to qualify & also need the $$ for tuition fees

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard lah that ppl who take O level in the mudland have all subjects in distinction but will still consider fail
if u did not pass melayu.:eek:

they fail or pass O level , also can enter University. :eek:
no need go through A level also can enter University.
in the University, what do they do ?
Play guitar, Ram Mat Rempit, Wash Motor... :biggrin:
Where do they get the money ? Cheng Hu loan / scholarship... :(

.. Mudland Boleh !! :eek:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Continue with your insults. Once you cross the line and your insults reach a critical mass of my people, let's see what happens, you yellow foreign bastards.

You slit eyed bastards don't belong in our land. Your belong to China. Time for you yellow bastards to fuck off to the filthy yellow land that you come from.
i noe u be here.:biggrin:
u simply cant resist the temptation of the title.:oIo:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid slit-eyed, slant-eyed bastard, if dirty anjing kunings like you are that successful, you won't be complaining day and night about losing your jobs to FTs.

I've often warned the minority community (Malay, Indian, Eurasian, etc), for their own sake, that they MUST deny ANY and ALL opposition candidates their 25% vote, even in opposition strongholds like Hougang and Potong Pasir. The PAP is bad but these regime change Ah Bengs are worse, let me assure you. Ah Beng, with his Anglo-Saxon name, is full of deceit, contempt and dirty tricks. This thread is ample evidence of their hypocrisy.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've often warned the minority community (Malay, Indian, Eurasian, etc), for their own sake, that they MUST deny ANY and ALL opposition candidates their 25% vote, even in opposition strongholds like Hougang and Potong Pasir. The PAP is bad but these regime change Ah Bengs are worse, let me assure you. Ah Beng, with his Anglo-Saxon name, is full of deceit, contempt and dirty tricks. This thread is ample evidence of their hypocrisy.

are you talking about the loser here?

5xk47a.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Incidentally, the stupid yellow chinks are like you are too stupid to realise that the jobs you lose to the Pinoys are jobs you lose to Malays since Filkipinos are Malays.

I supposed slit-eyed Chinks are too busy figuring out how to acquire western names and double eyelids and bigger eyes to even realise this.

Anjing kuning kurang ajar! Harus diajari!

typical of your m&d insults. Slit eyes? HAHAHA

Many ppl here can think of 100s of bad things to say about you m&ds but all you can retort is slit eye this and that. m&d comeon even coming up with a decent insult is too difficult for you. :wink: