• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay musician sow discord to disaffect Malay/Muslims

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree with his comment about Muslims taking alms in-front of lord Buddha's statue, But i like him because he is vocal, there should be more minorities like him.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree with his comment about Muslims taking alms in-front of lord Buddha's statue, But i like him because he is vocal, there should be more minorities like him.

Imagine if we were to go back to where we came from,the Chinese could still go back to many first class cities like shanghai,Beijing ,HK or Taipei,but u will go back to slums in south Asia !So if I were a minority like u ,I would act smart by not questioning the majority and quietly enjoy the fruits brought in by them!Otherwise,there is no ah neh first class country u can go to,to be treated as first class citizen,even if u go to Western countries u will be treated as second class citizens.

Ops,I forgot u can also not enjoy a first class citizen here!! Lol

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine if we were to go back to where we came from,the Chinese could still go back to many first class cities like shanghai,Beijing ,HK or Taipei,but u will go back to slums in south Asia !So if I were a minority like u ,I would act smart by not questioning the majority and quietly enjoy the fruits brought in by them!Otherwise,there is no ah neh first class country u can go to,to be treated as first class citizen,even if u go to Western countries u will be treated as second class citizens.

You got to be more creative in your insults peasant. That statement is something i would use on my Tamilian friends to make them giggle.

By the way, I have quite a number of friends/business acquaintance from Beijing/Shanghai, From what i know, till this day they see people who are from etc. Fujian as peasants and beneath them, I remembered one of my shanghainese friend in Singapore(Businessman) Proclaim arrogantly in front of me and my Singapore Chinese friends as saying that your Ancestors were betrayers who ran away from China.:biggrin: and Shaighainese/Beijin kias are above you. Go there and see how you are treated when you claim you are a Chinese Singaporean. Hard truth hurts.

I got to advise you to not be so arrogant and continue being a 2nd class citizen here instead of going back to china and be referred to as a Betrayer and be treated as a peasant. You know the truth dude.

Our dear Perankan leader also has his doubts.
:smile:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro why bother with this asshole? Look at this bugger here. Since when has singapore ever mistreated its minorities? I have never ever seen any malay, indian, ang moh etc being mistreated. Now the only time i seen a francas erupt between a chinese and some other race is when the other race crosses the line and tries to talk down to the chinese. Now the funny thing is that when these assholes see such a confrontation immediately side with the non chinese despite the non chinese being in the wrong. It's very very clearly evident in this thread itself.

What is this thread about? Some asshole called art fazil complaining about muslims receiving money from another religious organization because they were on the premises of said religious organization and obviously said organization has religious artifacts of its own religion not that of the muslim on the premises and the asshole art fazil is complaining that muslims being in the prescence of said religious artifacts is offensive to his religion ignoring the fact that the muslims actually came willingly into the temple to receive donations and that his fellow muslims did not feel offended about it at all. Anyone that is fair and just would have condemned art for his comments but as you can see there are ppl out here that actually feel he isn't in the wrong.

Assholes like TV will always blame chinese for everything wrong with their lives. Despite the fact that there are institutions not under the control of chinese ppl. Much like how some black ppl blame whites for all their problems in their lives but then let's be honest whites did enslave them even though that was quite some time ago but for the chinese ppl they have never enslaved anyone. Therefore you should never feel guilty about assholes like this TV.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that why your parents are selling their house and going back to kampong?

Now you know why Malay cannot be in some sensitive places? If one day need to attack your mother's kampong, then how? To attack or not to attack?

I have relatives who goes back to China after they reach a certain age, no problem. They are very happy and well respected there.

You got to be more creative in your insults peasant. That statement is something i would use on my Tamilian friends to make them giggle.

By the way, I have quite a number of friends/business acquaintance from Beijing/Shanghai, From what i know, till this day they see people who are from etc. Fujian as peasants and beneath them, I remembered one of my shanghainese friend in Singapore(Businessman) Proclaim arrogantly in front of me and my Singapore Chinese friends as saying that your Ancestors were betrayers who ran away from China.:biggrin: and Shaighainese/Beijin kias are above you. Go there and see how you are treated when you claim you are a Chinese Singaporean. Hard truth hurts.

I got to advise you to not be so arrogant and continue being a 2nd class citizen here instead of going back to china and be referred to as a Betrayer and be treated as a peasant. You know the truth dude.

Our dear Perankan leader also has his doubts.
:smile:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

you mean you like him and want more minorities spouting religious shit and being ingrates to people who want to help other people regardless of race and religion?

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assholes like TV will always blame chinese for everything wrong with their lives. Despite the fact that there are institutions not under the control of chinese ppl. Much like how some black ppl blame whites for all their problems in their lives but then let's be honest whites did enslave them even though that was quite some time ago but for the chinese ppl they have never enslaved anyone. Therefore you should never feel guilty about assholes like this TV.

yup. like the blacks kunta kinte mentality. want affirmative action, think everyone owes them, anything not in their liking then cry racism rather than look at their own cannot-make-it mentality

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh mat, all religiions are equal

Inter-Religious Organisation prayers at a construction site in Tuas to pray for the safety of the workers

a21M1.jpg

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why your parents are selling their house and going back to kampong?

Now you know why Malay cannot be in some sensitive places? If one day need to attack your mother's kampong, then how? To attack or not to attack?

I have relatives who goes back to China after they reach a certain age, no problem. They are very happy and well respected there.

1327778590935.gif

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a singer trying to the political ala john lennon but he stinks...do not take note of his nonsense. there're bigge issues affecting the malay/muslim environment he should be more concerned about....