• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maid with ang mo boyfriend

karfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour's maid had a big quarrel with her employer over her usage of phone with her ang mo boy friend. Seems that they are always on the phone till past midnight. I was quite surprise that ang mo would actually go with a 40 year old married maid. I thought maids only go with banga cleaners. Either maids have upgraded or ang mo downgrade.

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news for the Singapore guy. If more ang moh go for maids, pinoy and indon, the Singapore guys can have all the SPGs.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news for the Singapore guy. If more ang moh go for maids, pinoy and indon, the Singapore guys can have all the SPGs.

do you really wanna have a SPG as a gf?? Yucks those fake almost peabrained women who fall head over heels oever someone who can only give them some temporary comfort?? Are you ready to go into that kind of relationship with them??:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour's maid had a big quarrel with her employer over her usage of phone with her ang mo boy friend. Seems that they are always on the phone till past midnight. I was quite surprise that ang mo would actually go with a 40 year old married maid. I thought maids only go with banga cleaners. Either maids have upgraded or ang mo downgrade.
I sometimes have to hand in this ANG MO. They can bring this FUCKING fat ugly dark skin ladys around. I really don know what is happening to them, what is on their mine sometimes !

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They call it the "Exotic Looks"

Mostly "exotic" service... involves the mouth and tongue :biggrin:

Ang mohs complain the white and beautiful ones are dead fish in bed. The dark ugly ones give the "best" service.

Ever seen the old hags, with kids in tow, hanging to Ang Mohs in Pattaya, Phuet or Bali? One man's meat is another man's poison lah.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mostly "exotic" service... involves the mouth and tongue :biggrin:

Ang mohs complain the white and beautiful ones are dead fish in bed. The dark ugly ones give the "best" service.

Ever seen the old hags, with kids in tow, hanging to Ang Mohs in Pattaya, Phuet or Bali? One man's meat is another man's poison lah.
I think each has their own needs met, there is union of minds and body !

Woman has their MONEY , and man has his HONEY

Sorry that i am too shallow