• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee to remove her body tattoo in order to find a good man

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
maia the SPG MILF want to remove tatoo to attract chinamen who don't like their womenz to look so fierce. good . she finally matured into a proper gold digger instead of being a slut for FTs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brother wikiphile , if you want to get a tats , its better to get a big one ...if not one day you will sure want to add on some designs to make the tats bigger ...trust me .tattoo is addictive .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tattoo removal will not remove the slut out of a woman.

I call a spade a spade.

She spreads her legs for two different men, and has two kids from two different men. Out of wedlock.
What do you call that?

At least she could have used one of the many forms of female birth control available to her. For us men, we can only either use the condom, or get snipped.

This is the problem with most modern women. They go wild in their youth, get passed around the cock carousel, then once they reached a certain age (usually around 30s) they say, "I've had my fun, now I wanna settle down!" Many women ("born again virgins", ex-party gals) hunt for husbands this way by going to church.

Make no mistake about it: she wants a 'good' man with a FAT wallet, who can be suckered into fathering her bastard brood. It's money she is after, and those tattoos lessen her market value.

[video=youtube;9PfR7OhaskQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfR7OhaskQ[/video]