• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious Mahathir got Balls ... Sarpork Biden Ask Trump to F@@K Off!

rotiprata

That was real blow to not only Mahathir but Malaysia itself ....
But it must have been very very attractive for Najib to simply given away such a strategic bargaining postion Malaysia had .,.my Guess is MIDB 1 , Sinkie must have been aware of the all money laundering and dirty deal Jho Low and Najib did through Sinkie banks
u scratch my back... I scratch yours.. simple mag..
Vo1Rp1Pl.jpg

:geek:

Nice-Gook

After tat stupid move by Najib, i have lost my respect for him. Is a question of soverignity. Of course, such news is good for sinkies and garment. Tats why u can see some sinkies have preference for Najib than Tun. I for one still prefer Tun. Hate him,love him, i still pick Tun. Only with Tun around, no one dare to take Msia for granted. Esp MIW.

Just fyi, beside KTM, teres another plot of land. Huge. MIW been eyeing this place. When Tun was premier during the 80s, he used to come down to Sinkieland for official visits. During one of those visits sinkie garment raised up this matter, buying over the land. But the way Tun replied was really professional and with sarcasm. Tun asked how much sinkieland willing to cough out? Can u afford to pay by per leaf/grass. Indirectly telling MIW to FO. Not for sale. Sorry cant divulge this place.But its on
Its ok. So long Msia in good safe hands. Dont tom wake up and see Msia flag no more. Whole country sold away by Najib.
a very prime area. So if i am a Msian, i prefer Tun to be the PM. Definitely not Najib...or even haiz.....Pak Lah. :frown:
there are a couple of things cheesed Mahathir ,of course his story of chinese taxi man having treated him as another servant to towkay simply because he is a Malay in his U days in sinkie

when the question of demolishing causeway in favour of an overhead bridge arose ,the excuse given by Sinkiland is sentimental value for Goh chok Tong ,what an audacity !! ,I would have slapped the person if such thing is said to me of were i a malaysian PM ,..here an issue of national interest is being discussed but sinkie showed its prick

than when LKY went to KL by land route after 50 years ..LKY actually threatened Mahathir with military actions ...LKY was not really in sinkie government then, and yet the audacity to threaten a PM in his own territory !!!

many more ,sinkie had been really an asshole dealing with malaysia

even our foreign service boys had belittled and ridiculed malaysian high comminsoners

Nice-Gook

u scratch my back... I scratch yours.. simple mag..
View attachment 82442
all the subsequent actions sinkie government took to slap some of its bankers who aided money laundering through sinkie banks were playing to the global gallery

the shit indeed had hit the fan in 1MIDB scandal...the department of justice in US is gonna whack ,and sinkie banks ,I beleive with the blessing of MIW were deep into it ,....hence ,global limelight was on how Jho Low ,could steal and launder billions and billions through banking system

its interesting most money stolen by Jho Low passed through sinkie banking system

Nice-Gook

He's smart trying to suck up to Chinks because no one suppork him anymore but Malaysia is bankrupt and Chinks own majority of mudland now, Sime Darby, Genting, proton saga and anything worthy all sold by Najib to mostly Chinks and foreigners.

Once Chinks own backyard is peaceful chinks will contaminate malaysia, bumiputera lanjiao who cares when you owes people money.......

Just wait and see Najib and his gang will be back "Hasta la vista, baby"
what you must understand is political control is the ultimate gateway to ownership of riches ...understand that please

today ,bulk of lands in sinkie is chinese owned ...but if you look at the title deeds of almost all ,along the line an Indian, an Arab or mostly malays owned lands ...and that was just 50 yesrs ago

when PAP took power ,the entire landscape changed ...businesses of minorities vanished in favour of chinese ,particularly chinese imported from malusia ..most of the large trading house didn't belong to the chinese ..the British held the cream of businesses ,next in line were Arabs ,Indians ,Jews ,Armenians but not chinese except that very few engaged in plantations and dealing with labour from china

rotiprata

all the subsequent actions sinkie government took to slap some of its bankers who aided money laundering through sinkie banks were playing to the global gallery
the shit indeed had hit the fan in 1MIDB scandal...the department of justice in US is gonna whack ,and sinkie banks ,I beleive with the blessing of MIW were deep into it ,....hence ,global limelight was on how Jho Low ,could steal and launder billions and billions through banking system

its interesting most money stolen by Jho Low passed through sinkie banking system
KNN ...jib kor, at 70, oredi got 1 leg on the lorry... his biggest regret must be ... not able to live long enough to spend all his billions..
me guess, when he finally up lorry... he would need to have at least 6-7 coffins.. :geek:

Nice-Gook

KNN ...jib kor, at 70, oredi got 1 leg on the lorry... his biggest regret must be ... not able to live long enough to spend all his billions..
me guess, when he finally up lorry... he would need to have at least 6-7 coffins.. :geek:
no lah ,why i wanna stand and salute mahathir is unlike our LKY who talk cock and talk big

Mahathir actually arose when malaysia was going down the drain,...he walked his talk even at that age of 90 ..Mahathir simply stood for malaysians first ..

but our MIW is convincing sinkies to have foreigners comes first for jobs and NS for locals

That was real blow to not only Mahathir but Malaysia itself ..because that land KTM owned cannot be legally possessed by Sinkie in any circumstances ...even gazetting ...because if Sinkie upset KTM contract than Malaysia can take away our water contractual rights too ...hence it was a very very touchy issue. ..not only that it also rides on a question of sovereignty ..,as we Sinkie had some rights over Malaysian territory in JB with regards to water catchment area and its treatment plants so did Malaysia with KTM lands in Sinkie ,it’s territory running right across our the whole of Sinkie ..it’s quite embarrassing ,really

But it must have been very very attractive for Najib to simply given away such a strategic bargaining postion Malaysia had .,.my Guess is MIDB 1 , Sinkie must have been aware of the all money laundering and dirty deal Jho Low and Najib did through Sinkie banks
MY thinking najib was well compensated personally in that deal.

no lah ,why i wanna stand and salute mahathir is unlike our LKY who talk cock and talk big

Mahathir actually arose when malaysia was going down the drain,...he walked his talk even at that age of 90 ..Mahathir simply stood for malaysians first ..

but our MIW is convincing sinkies to have foreigners comes first for jobs and NS for locals
I sm not sure if he really have tgat stand.
His abused affirmative action and wealth sharing to the extent the real economy is running on empty. That wealth sharing thing is communism and even communist countries have abandoned it. Affirmative action on the other hand has lowered the education standards. And graduates find it difficult to get jobs.

Nice-Gook

MY thinking najib was well compensated personally in that deal.
what makes you think money is a factor in that deal ?

Najib already had billions and billions and giving billions more to joh low and splashing around billions too

what is an extra billion to him ?

what you must understand is political control is the ultimate gateway to ownership of riches ...understand that please

today ,bulk of lands in sinkie is chinese owned ...but if you look at the title deeds of almost all ,along the line an Indian, an Arab or mostly malays owned lands ...and that was just 50 yesrs ago

when PAP took power ,the entire landscape changed ...businesses of minorities vanished in favour of chinese ,particularly chinese imported from malusia ..most of the large trading house didn't belong to the chinese ..the British held the cream of businesses ,next in line were Arabs ,Indians ,Jews ,Armenians but not chinese except that very few engaged in plantations and dealing with labour from china

Yes. Jiuhukia. They are always the main culprit and the main beneficiaries. Its good u brought up such issue. I would be called a racist or playing victim card if i were to highlighted it here. My kampong house/land at Jalan Haji Salam was acquired and compensated miserably. Now i see all pte landed properties. Fetching million in dollars Haiz....

Theres this Masjid in Orchard area. Very very prime area. It was acquired by URA and made way for a fucktard shopping centre. Name me any existing Masjid/building @ orchard area? So from here we learnt a big lesson. Prime area, sell it to pte developer, then buy over old building or built a new one at another not so prime site.

Chinese crew rich by thieving as usual. Which they then attribute this due to their hard work.

Najib already had billions and billions and giving billions more to joh low and splashing around billions too

Najib was a regular visitor to Singapore even before he knew jho low..The deal was set probably a long time ago.

Nice-Gook

I sm not sure if he really have tgat stand.
His abused affirmative action and wealth sharing to the extent the real economy is running on empty. That wealth sharing thing is communism and even communist countries have abandoned it. Affirmative action on the other hand has lowered the education standards. And graduates find it difficult to get jobs.
you are talking like that racist DAP now .

yes,he did screwd up the judiciary ...an affirmative action is a must for bumis or they will end up like another Tibet or Uighurs if not red Indians in their own native lands

yes ,Mahathir did had a lot of setbacks ,not only the judiciary, under him race relations in malusia hit the rock bottom ,instititions were undermined...but me think ,it was not deliberate nor intent but once you start to tweak certain things or did some social engineering such are the drawbacks

now with regards to lowering of education standards ...me think it's an necessary evil ..what's the point of having a very high educational standard where only a very very few can graduate and that too non natives?....first you need to raise the overall educational capability first, then the standard increased ever slowly

even in UK ,where educational standard had reached the peak, it's reverse now ...the government now is in dilema since native English people are lacking behind migrants..and hence some form of affirmative actions in education for native English people are undertaken now

rotiprata

$$$ is yours only if one can live to spend them all... in jib kor case .. his $$$ billions can see, can touch... but cannot spend... have so much for fuc..??
oso he should be fucking thankful to those powerful arseholes protecting him... else he'll be in jail by now... for the rest of his life :geek:

Nice-Gook

$$$ is yours only if one can live to spend them all... in jib kor case .. his $$$ billions can see, can touch... but cannot spend... have so much for fuc..??
oso he should be fucking thankful to those powerful arseholes protecting him... else he'll be in jail by now... for the rest of his life :geek:
perhaps you might not understand malusia politics or the psyche of malays...it's not like chinese

in the lands of chinese ,oppositions are your deadly enemies ...punished for life and plucked away from society not only yourself but you future generation too ..no mercy at all

but that's not how it works in the land of malays ..Mahathir sent Anwar to jail for years on trumpeted up charges ...but both not only shaking hands but accepting each other at family level and political level

corruption charges come and go in malusia but everyone still living in mansions ,driving huge cars and eating themselves dead...and frankly ,do you honestly think Najib cannot fly away where he stll has his billions stocked ? do remember, his in laws are in control of another soverign nation ,Najib still has excellent relationship with Saudis and in a land where air force engines can disappear he can also if he wanted to

rotiprata

perhaps you might not understand malusia politics or the psyche of malays...it's not like chinese...
but that's not how it works in the land of malays ..Mahathir sent Anwar to jail
corruption charges come and go in malusia but everyone still living in mansions ,driving huge cars and eating themselves dead...and frankly ,do you honestly think Najib cannot fly away where he stll has his billions stocked ? do remember, his in laws are in control of another soverign nation ,Najib still has excellent relationship with Saudis and in a land where air force engines can disappear he can also if he wanted to
... tats what I can never understand... eat so much n can't digest them.. be it a malay or Chinese...
both jib kor n the fat bitch did try to run road... only to be stopped at the airport gate

Nice-Gook

... tats what I can never understand... eat so much n can't digest them.. be it a malay or Chinese...
both jib kor n the fat bitch did try to run road... only to be stopped at the airport gate
that's the story we are told about them going to Penang for holidays ...in fact ,I won't be suprised if Mahathir himself be too pleased to fly off Najib since the more Najib stays in malusia more trouble for Mahathir.....see ,Najib already split Mahathir party and got him kicked out too

malusia is a land of rumours ,just take it with a ton of salt